Confrontation

Jungkook wants Jin.

When Jin's friend left, he immediately went to the older's house to speak to him. He needed to ask him why Jin just ignored his presence and didn't even introduce him to his friend.

"Hi Auntie, can I please speak with Jin?" Jungkook asked Jin's mother who seemed very hesitant to allow Jungkook in her house. She knew how Jungkook had hurt his son, and she didn't want to put her son through that pain again.

"He's resting upstairs, Jungkook. You can come back later."

"But he just went back inside, Auntie. I saw him."

"Oh. Okay, you can see if he's resting or not, but if he is, please leave him alone."

Jungkook was baffled by Jin's mother's treatment but he shrugged his shoulders and went to the familiar bedroom he realized he missed so much.

He knocked on the door twice and was left in awe when Jin opened the door for him. He forgot how beautiful and breathtaking his Jinnie was. He was momentarily confused seeing the cold stare his best friend was giving him.

"What do you want, Jungkook?"

"I missed you, Jinnie. Aren't you gonna let me in?"

"No, I'm in the middle of something. Please leave."

"Huh?!" Jungkook was dumbfounded. Jin was never rude to anyone, especially him. "Jin, we haven't seen each other in six months, and this is how you treat me?"

"How should I treat you then, Jungkook? Should I give importance to you when you clearly didn't give any to me when I asked to meet you that last time?"

Jungkook couldn't understand what Jin was talking about until realization hit him.

"Jin, I'm so sorry about that. I was so stressed at school that I didn't even realize I've been neglecting you. Let's talk about this, hmm?" He took Jin's hand and pulled him closer to his body.

Jin, still having that soft spot for his friend, sighed deeply and let him inside the bedroom despite knowing the truth about what Jungkook was doing all these times.

"I'm so sorry, baby, for not spending time with you these past months. I was so stressed and all the projects and homeworks just kept on piling up and I barely have time."

Jin knew that he was lying but then he looked at him and thought that Jungkook was truly saddened about what happened between them. He acknowledged his excuse and set aside the hurt he felt when the man he loved all his life ignored him.

Jungkook promptly kissed him on the lips and Jin sighed at the feeling. He missed this, he missed this so much. But he knew they needed to talk and clear things out if they were to move forward with their relationship.

"Jungkook, stop. We need to talk."

Jungkook kissed his jaws and gently nipped the sensitive spot behind Jin's ears that rendered him momentarily distracted.

"Jungkook, please stop." Jin gently pushed him away. "We aren't the same persons anymore. So much has changed since the last time we've been together. You've changed. I've changed."

Jungkook, suddenly angered that Jin stopped his advances, said, "Why, Jin? Is it because of that fucker you were with earlier?"

"What? No! Taehyung isn't anything like that! He's a good friend."

"And I am not? I've been with you for far longer than any of those fuckers, Jin."

"Have you, really?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing. Just go if you don't have anything better to say."