Mission Complete

"What?" Jin exclaimed. "Don't play with me, baby."

"I'm not playing with you. I'm serious. Marry me, Seokjin. Make me the happiest man alive."

"Can you ask me again after you pull out of me? I'm getting distracted."

Jungkook laughed at Jin's answer. "Baby, does your answer depend on whether my dick is in or out of you?"

"Uh, we'll never know until we try, don't we, love?"

Jungkook complied with Jin's strange request. He pulled his dick out and asked the question again. "So, will you marry me, baby?"

Jin thought for a moment which made Jungkook nervous. "I can't think straight, Jungkook, can you please stick your dick inside me again?" Jin asked innocently.

"Yah, Seokjin, you horny little slut! I'm gonna fuck that yes out of you!"

Jungkook thrusted inside Jin once more, this time fucking him hard.

"Oh, yes, love. Right there." Jin moaned out when Jungkook hit his prostate repeatedly.

"Fuck, baby! How are you still so tight even after we do this so many times? You're driving me crazy!" He kissed Jin's plump lips hungrily. He'll never get enough of this man. His man.

"I wanna ride you, baby." Jin requested. Jungkook brought Jin up to their bedroom without pulling out. He gently laid on their bed so that Jin was straddling his lap.

Jungkook was nearing his orgasm. Jin riding his cock has always sent him over the edge. He flipped their positions so that he can regain control. After all, he is a man on a mission.

He snapped his hips hard when he felt Jin's swollen prostate. He hit the bundle relentlessly.

"Jinnie, love, will you marry me?"

"Fuck, yes, Jungkook! Yes! Yes!" Jin screamed in pleasure.

Jungkook smirked and bit Jin's nipple while pounding his dick harder inside Jin.

"Ohh, ooooh, Jungkook! Shit! I'm cumming!"

Jungkook pumped Jin's dripping cock in time with his thrusts. Jin came between their bodies and in Jungkook's hands which he licked seductively. Jin whined in oversensitivity and tried to make Jungkook come by clenching his asshole. Jungkook spanked Jin's ass cheek.

"I know what you are trying to do, love. Stop it or I'll prolong your agony."

Jin pouted his swollen lips like a baby. "Oh, don't use that pout on me. I have better plans for that pretty mouth of yours if you prefer that."

"I won't marry you if you don't stop now, Jungkook."

"You already said yes, love. You can't take it back."

"Oh yes, I ca— fuck Jungkook! Harder! There, faster."

"What are you saying, baby?" Jungkook deliberately slowed down his thrusts.

Jin got annoyed and tried to move against Jungkook's cock faster but Jungkook wasn't having any of it.

"Fine! I'll marry you, love. Over and over again."

Jungkook smiled his bunny smile and cummed hard inside the love of his life.

"I love you, Jin. With all of me."