Love

One year later

Jin is dancing to his favorite song while preparing lunch in his kitchen. He is oblivious to the lovestruck eyes watching him contentedly. He was surprised when a pair of arms snaked around his waist and whispered, "You look sexy as hell when you shake your ass like that, baby."

"Uhm, do I?" Jin shook his ass against the man's crotch deliberately.

The man growled. "Stop it, baby, or you wouldn't get to finish cooking."

"We have plenty of time to finish cooking, love." He turned around, whispered against the man's lips seductively and slowly got down on his knees. He nosed along the man's bulging arousal and kissed it. He palmed the man's clothed cock and slowly pulled his pants down.

"I love it when you get so hard for me, love. It makes me feel powerful." He blew on the naked cock which sent shivers down the man's spine. He then licked the tip of the cockhead tasting the man's precum.

"Stop teasing me, yeobo." With that, the man pulled Jin up and put him on top of the kitchen counter.

"Jungkook!" Jin squealed when his yeobo suddenly pulled his boxers down and probed at his aching hole.

Jungkook chuckled mischievously upon seeing Jin's flustered state.

"You tease me like a slut yet you easily get flustered. What should I do to you? Hmm?" Jungkook made Jin suck his fingers thoroughly and made sure they were coated with his saliva. He slowly inserted his middle finger inside Jin's ass which earned a soft moan from Jin. He increased his pace and when he felt Jin loose enough, he inserted a second finger, scissoring him.

Jin was lost in the pleasure brought by Jungkook's fingers. Jungkook was turned on even more seeing Jin fucking himself on his fingers. He's in awe everytime they made love because he never thought he'd get another moment like this with the most beautiful person he'd ever met.

Jungkook removed his fingers and placed his throbbing cock at Jin's entrance. He slid carefully, until he felt himself bottomed out. He stood still for a moment, letting Jin adjust to his size.

"Move." That was all it took for Jungkook to thrust his dick in and out of his lover's hole.

"Faster, love." Jungkook was spurred on not by the request to go faster, but by the way Jin called him. Love. How he longed for Jin to call him that. He promised he wouldn't waste this second chance given to him.

Jin was a moaning mess. He loves it when Jungkook fucks him hard, but he especially loves it when he makes love to him. He can feel their intimate connection, not just with their bodies, but also their hearts and souls. When they made love, he felt complete.

"I'm near, love."

"Me too, baby. Cum with me?"

"Uhm-hmmm.."

Jin shouted Jungkook's name as he came.

Jungkook groaned against the tightness Jin's hole made as he also came inside his boyfriend.

"Marry me, baby."