Determined

Taehyung stayed for another two days at Jin's parents house. As much as he wanted to stay with his lovely boyfriend for the rest of their vacation, his father called for an emergency meeting with the board of directors and his presence was very much needed. Jin understood this as he knew how hectic and busy his boyfriend's schedule was all the time, and he's already thankful he stayed with him.

Jungkook saw Jin escorted his boyfriend out to his parked car. It seems that Taehyung was leaving earlier than Jin. Jungkook smiled to himself and thought that he can finally have the chance to show how sincere he was with Jin. His smile was completely wiped off and replaced with hurt and anger when he saw Taehyung kissed Jin passionately and Jin responded with equal passion. Taehyung pressed their lower bodies closer making Jin whimper softly. He then heard Jin sigh, "I wish you wouldn't have to leave, Tae."

"I know, and I also wouldn't leave you willingly, but this is an emergency. I promise I'll make it up to you once you get back to Seoul." Taehyung kissed Jin once more and then left.

Jungkook saw how Jin's shoulder slumped once the car left. He started walking back with his head down. He remembered all the times he left Jin hanging and alone before and thought if this was how Jin looked like when he walked away from him or when he ignored his calls. His heart hurt so much at the thought. He was a big jerk and he now realized that Jin has every reason to be cold and distant and hate him. He had someone so beautiful waiting for him at home and he was busy looking for meaningless fun outside. How he regretted everything he did now.

"Jin." Jungkook called the man softly.

Jin raised his head at the voice calling his name, and his brows raised automatically too.

"What?"

"Do you want to hang out? We could maybe do something like how we used to in -"

Jin cut him off immediately.

"Look, Jungkook-ssi. We're not friends to hang out. And I don't want to have anything to do with you. Excuse me." Jin was about to proceed inside his house when Jungkook spoke again.

"But Jin-"

"No. Don't you get it? If I have a choice, I wouldn't even breathe the same air as you, Jungkook-ssi. It disgusts me." Jin stared at Jungkook's eyes directly.

Jungkook was taken aback. For the first time since they've met each other again, he understood and felt the depth of anger Jin has for him. He was hurt by the words Jin just uttered but he accepts it because he deserved it and he have to endure it because he loves him.

He's determined to make it right this time. He wouldn't go down without a fight. He will prove to Jin that he's a changed man. He strived to make himself better so Jin would be proud when they meet again. He just hopes that it isn't too late for a last chance.