Back Together or Not Again

Jin and Jungkook.
Jungkook and Jin?

They've been spending a lot of time since Jungkook apologized to him. True to his words, Jungkook spent most of his time outside school with Jin. They got back to their old routine and Jin couldn't be any happier. He felt like he was falling in love all over again.

He still hangs out with Taehyung and their other classmates, but he prioritized spending time with Jungkook. If he and Tae needs to meet up for homeworks or projects, he'll have to tell Jungkook beforehand or he'll be mad as hell.

Jungkook went to a coffee shop outside campus to bring Jin his favorite cake and saw him eating with Taehyung. The two were busily chatting animatedly and then laughed at something Taehyung said that they didn't notice Jungkook. He wanted to surprise Jin because his professor didn't come to class so he was dismissed early. He was so angry at Jin that he immediately left the coffee shop and texted the boy.

Jungkook: I won't come home after school. I'm busy. Don't wait for me.

Jin's face immediately fell upon reading the message and Taehyung noticed that.

"What happened, Jin Hyung?"

"Oh, Jungkook's busy. We can't go home together today."

"That's okay, Hyung. I'll drop you off at your house."

"No, Tae, it's fine. I can walk by myself."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Alright, if you say so."

Jin then went separate ways with Taehyung and headed home. He figured he can use the extra time alone doing his assignments without any distractions. He smiled happily thinking about how he would spend time with his Jungkook. Their relationship is already progressing, and Jin is over the moon. He believes it's only a matter of time before they confess their feelings for each other and become official.

When he reached his house, he immediately went to his bedroom so he can start and to his surprise he saw Jungkook across the window, inside his own bedroom. He decided to go to the other's house so they can spend time together like they planned. He already knew the Jeon's door code so he just went in to go to Jungkook's room.

"Hey, I thought you were going to be busy?"

"Why? Are you disappointed to see me home right now?"

"No, why would I be disappointed? In fact I was waiting for you at school when you texted me."

"Were you really?"

"Yeah, of course. What will I be doing then?"

"You think I'd believe that, Jin? You think I didn't know you were with Taehyung just now?"

Jin was shocked as to how Jungkook knew.

"What? Cat got your tongue?"

"No, we were waiting for you at the coffee shop. We were dismissed early and he offered to wait with me, I'm sorry."

"You were "waiting" for me? How? I didn't even get a single message about you going to the coffee shop!"

"I, uh, was about to text you-"

"You know I hate seeing you with him, right?" Jin nodded.
"Then why are you still hanging out with him?"

"Jungkook, we were just discussing our upcoming project while waiting for you. Nothing more."

"You're lying to me, baby. You didn't tell me anything about a project. What else are you lying to me about?!"

"What?" Jin was confused as to why Jungkook was acting this way. They weren't boyfriends yet so he didn't understand why he was so mad about him and Taehyung hanging out, and most of all, why was he accusing him like he was just caught cheating.

"I'm not lying to you, Jungkook. We were just discussing about the project we were given."

"What project does involve you giggling at everything Taehyung's saying?"

"I was not giggling! He just—"

Jungkook cut him off. "You know what, Jin? I don't like to see your face right now. Get out!"

"Jungkook, please, we weren't doing anything. Tae is just my friend."

"Then go to your friend! Just get the fuck out of my room!"

Jin stood his ground and was determined to ask for Jungkook's forgiveness.

"Jungkook, please, I'm sorry! Please don't be mad at me." Jin pleaded but Jungkook was firm.

"If you won't leave, then I'll leave."

With that, Jungkook left his house.