Threat

Jin and Jungkook.
Jungkook and Jin.

Jungkook too, was crying. The love he feels for Jin is just overflowing. He didn't know that his heart can hold this much love for someone.

He stared at his now husband's eyes as the officiant announced them as husbands. He is Jin's husband now. At last.

"I now pronounce you husbands. You may now kiss your groom."

Jungkook captured Jin's lips and kissed him lovingly. He almost forgot that they were still at the chapel, and that many people were present at their wedding.

Jungkook reluctantly pulled away from a breathless Jin. He leaned his forehead against his husband's and whispered, "I love you, Jin, for now and for eternity."

Jin blushed at his husband's mushiness. He wasn't aware of Jungkook's sappy and sentimental side. Once again, he's in awe of the discoveries he's been making about his husband which makes him love Jungkook even more.

They took several photos with their families and closest friends and then proceeded to the reception. Everyone was having a blast with the party. The love between the couple can be felt just by looking at them. The bond between the families is also evident which made the occassion happier and lighter.

"I can't wait for this party to be over with." Jungkook whispered seductively in Jin's ears while having their first dance as husbands. "If I could have my way, I'd bend you over that table right now and fuck the living daylights out of you."

Jin's face turned tomato red with the dirty talk he's receiving from his husband. He admits to himself that the thought was hot, but he didn't let his husband see how much that affected him.

"Yah, Jungkook! Shut that filthy mouth of yours. We're at a party full of our families and friends and all you think about was having sex with me?"

"Why? What's wrong with that? Can't I imagine making love with you?"

"You're not imagining making love to me, I know you're ravaging me in your mind already."

Jungkook smirked. Jin knew him too well. "Well, I imagine taking you a hundred different ways tonight, baby. Making love with you and fucking you, you wouldn't know when the other ended and the other started. You'd just know because you wouldn't be able to walk for at least a week."

Jin's jaw dropped. He knows Jungkook can really do that to him. The man is insatiable. He didn't even know where this muscular bunny gets his energy from. He thought of an excuse so he can escape from Jungkook's sexy threat.

"Uh, love, can we just rest for tonight? I'm exhausted because of the wedding preparations and I really want to catch up on sleep." Jin fluttered his doe eyes at his husband hoping he'll pity him.

"Sure, baby." Jungkook smiled his bunny smile at Jin.

Jin exhaled in relief hearing Jungkook's agreement.

"You can just lie down on our bed or whatever surface I put you on and I'll do all the work for you."