Honeymoon Part 2

Jin swallowed every bit of his husband's cum which instantly made Jungkook hard again. He didn't know his husband can be such a slut like this for him. Only for him.

Jungkook kissed his husband lovingly, tasting his own cum. Jin moaned at the kiss, and unknowingly jerked his hips up brushing with Jungkook's erection.

"Oh, Jin! I need to taste you." Jungkook flipped Jin on his back and dove his face between Jin's ass cheeks.

"Jungkook, no - oh my God!"

Jin screamed in pleasure when he realized that Jungkook's tongue was against his ass hole. Lewd sounds of slurping and licking along with Jin's loud moans reverberated throughout their bedroom.

Jin felt something soft against the entrance of his hole and realized it was Jungkook's tongue entering him. He fisted the sheets and tried to keep his moans in but the pleasure was too much. Jungkook gently blew on his hole and Jin was a goner. Jungkook then proceeded to insert his tongue in and out of Jin's pink ass hole and when he felt his husband slightly trembling, he increased his pace as he continued to tongue fuck his beautiful husband.

"I love you so fucking much!" Jin screamed as he came from the intense pleasure he just received.

"I love fucking you so much too, baby." Jungkook grinned at his witty retort and earned a slap in his arms from Jin.

"You brat! Think you're smart with that —"

Jungkook shut him up by inserting his hard cock inside Jin's ass. He stopped himself from moving as he let his husband adjust.

"You want me to put lube, baby?" He remembered he didn't put any, just his saliva was lubricating Jin. They've never gone raw and he's afraid he might hurt him.

"No, love. I want to feel you raw inside me."

Jungkook did not need anymore words as he pounded into his husband. He held Jin's waist and hips tightly and fucked him hard and fast.

Jin moaned lewdly, his mouth hanging open with all the pleasure and pressure building up in his stomach. He tried to pump his own cock but Jungkook swatted his hand away.

"No touching yourself, baby. I want you to cum untouched." Jungkook whispered in Jin's ears and proceeded to hit Jin's prostate relentlessly. The bed was shaking from the insane banging Jungkook was making against Jin's asshole.

Jin was a moaning mess, the pleasure was intense, different from all the times they made love, maybe because now Jungkook was his husband, and the assurance that they'd be together forever made the difference.

"I'm near, love" Jungkook said as he held Jin's hand and their wedding rings clinked.

"Me too, Kookie." Jin met Jungkook's thrust and they both came with a loud moan.

Jungkook kissed his husband's lips and whispered to a sleepy Jin, "I love you so much, Jin. I won't ever let you go again."