Safe Bet

"Ahhh, Kook, right there. Harder. Fuck me harder." Jin screamed in ecstasy.

Jungkook growled upon hearing Jin screaming for him to go harder. He's turned on even more just hearing the sounds the beautiful man writhing under him made. He's never felt like this with any of his past partners. Jin was the only one who can bring him such kinds of pleasure.

"Jungkooook! Oh God. Don't stop, please." Jin was continuously screaming while Jungkook kept on pounding his hole. His legs felt like jelly but he cannot have enough of the intense pleasure he was feeling now. He longed for this feeling for a long time.

Jungkook shifted his hips and his thrusts went deeper inside Jin's hole. He was now hitting Jin's sensitive bundle of nerves head on and Jin was so lost in the bliss Jungkook was giving him.

"God, Jungkook! I'm cumming!" With another loud moan, he came hard between their bodies. He's never had an orgasm like this before. Only Jungkook can bring his body to such highs. Jungkook grunted because of Jin's tightness.

"Fuck! Fuck, Jin, you're so tight. I'm almost there." Jungkook thrusted faster at the clenching hole and he shot his load inside Jin's ass. Jin came again with a shout at the pleasant and warm feeling of Jungkook's cum inside him.

"Fuck, Koooook!"

Jin jolted awake at the realistic dream he just had. He was panting loud and he noticed his pants were wet with cum and his cock was still fully erect. Did he just have a wet dream about Jungkook? He thought. Fuck. What was that about? There was nothing sexual about their interactions in the previous days, and he didn't know what brought on the dream. Was it because Taehyung wasn't with him right now? And being inside the room that held so many memories of him and Jungkook absolutely doesn't help either.

He felt his cheeks heating up because of the dream. He admit it felt so real and so good he cummed hard while sleeping. After coming down from his high, he immediately felt guilty about his boyfriend. Although Taehyung can bring him pleasure, it was clearly Jungkook who knows his body better. Maybe better than himself. He groaned. What was he thinking still? Comparing the only men whom he allowed to touch his body intimately. It wasn't even a point of question now. Jungkook may be able to bring him to new highs everytime, but Taehyung will keep him grounded. Taehyung is the safe bet.

He knows he won't be able to look at Jungkook straight in the eyes if he ever encounters him again, so he packed his bags and decided he'll leave first thing in the morning.