Bed Rest

"Baby, I'm home! Jin?"

Jungkook went home to an unusually quiet house. He checked the kitchen to see if Jin was there cooking or maybe eating, but Jin isn't there. He then checked their home office but Jin wasn't there also. He got more worried thinking Jin was unconscious inside their house. He checked their bedroom last and sighed in relief when he found Jin inside asleep. He kissed his husband's forehead and asked, "How are you feeling, baby?"

Jin smiled, "I'm feeling great, daddy."

Jungkook smirked thinking Jin was being kinky and naughty. He captured Jin's lips lovingly, and inserted his tongue in his husband's mouth. Jin moaned into the kiss but suddenly he felt like throwing up. He ran to the bathroom and wretched and Jungkook followed him.

"Baby, I thought you're fine? Let's go to the doctor, hmm? I'm worried." Jungkook said while rubbing his back. Jin flushed the toilet and asked Jungkook to take something from their bedside drawer.

Jungkook immediately followed Jin, thinking it was some medicine he wants to take. He got the most pleasant surprise when he opened the drawer. His tears fell unknowingly. It was a sonogram.

"Did you like my gift, daddy?"

"You are pregnant?" Jin nodded, his tears falling too.

"Are you serious? Like serious, serious?"

"Yes, love. 100% positive. I am carrying our child. That's why I have been feeling under the weather lately and been throwing up since last week. Turns out, it was morning sickness."

"You have been throwing up since last week and you're only telling me now?" Jungkook frowned.

"Hey, no need to get mad. It wasn't always this bad.  Today was a lot worse that's why I had myself checked earlier."

"Let's go back to the doctor, love. We need to know what precautions we should take, what vitamins you should be taking. I want to be there."

"Relax, baby. The doctor already prescribed vitamins for us, and I just need to take things slow. Other than that, I'm good."

"Baby, I am putting you on bed rest. I am also working from home for now. Tell me if you need anything or if you need to do something and I'll do them for you."

"What? No! The doctor said I'm good to go. I don't need bed rest."

"Fine!" Jungkook pouted. "But you can only work for three days at the restaurant. And I'll be with you then."

"Jungkook, please. I am just pregnant. No need to be so protective."

"No, Jin. We are pregnant. I will be with you every step of this journey. Three days or none at all, what will it be?"

Jin relented. He knows he can't do anything once Jungkook sets his mind on it. He just kissed his husband lovingly.

"We are gonna be a family, love. I love you so much."

"I love you so much more, love. Now, more than ever. Thank you, baby for making me whole."