Scared

Jin woke up early. Rather, he failed to go back to sleep after the dream. He tried hard, but everytime he closes his eyes, all he can see was Jungkook's sweaty face panting above him.

He shook off his dirty thoughts and got up from the bed. He took a cold shower to ease the throbbing in his cock. When he finished, he felt refreshed so he went downstairs to talk to his mom. He found her in the kitchen preparing for breakfast.

"Eomma, I will be leaving today." Jin said while giving his mom a hug. "I'm sorry. I just have a lot to do at the restaurant and I can't take a whole week off for now. You know we just started, right? I'm worried the manager cannot handle it properly."

"Seokjin-ah." His mother called him softly. "Is it really the restaurant you were worried about and not other things?"

"Of course, Eomma, what else would worry me more than the restaurant?" Jin looked at his mother confused.

"Not what, Jin. Who."

"Who? You mean Taehyung?" Jin laughed. "He's practically a saint, Eomma. The least I'd be worried about is Tae cheating on m—"

"No, no, not Taehyung. I know that boy's head over heels for you. I'm talking about Jungkook, dear."

Jin looked at his mom with wide eyes. He didn't know how his mom knew—

"Don't even try to deny this, Seokjin. I know how you felt for Jungkook back then. And I saw the panic in your eyes when you saw him again the other day. You are trying to escape."

Mother's instinct. He knew he cannot lie his way out of this. He sighed deeply. As if the world weighed heavy on his shoulders.

"I don't know, Eomma. I'm scared. I want to forgive him, I really do. But I'm afraid to let him back in my life. I'm afraid I'll get hurt again."

"Why would you think you'll get hurt again? Do you still have feelings for him, Jinnie?" His mother softly asked.

Jin stared at his mother in wonder. Indeed, why would he be hurt if he didn't have feelings for Jungkook anymore?

"No more, Eomma. I'm just being cautious. And it's unfair for Taehyung if I'll just let Jungkook back in my life. Honestly, my life has been happier without him around."

"Are you really happy, dear? Do you really love Taehyung or are you just grateful that he's with you throughout the years?"

Jin was caught off guard with his mother's questions. He knew what his answer should be.

"I l-love him, Eomma." He stuttered.

"Alright, hun. Whatever you say. But I think it would be best if you talk to Jungkook before you leave. It's what a grown up would do. That way, you won't wonder why he did what he did. Talk to him, for your peace of mind. You don't have to forgive him right away. At least hear him out. Okay?"