Flirting

Jin woke up feeling light for the first time in months. He didn't realize that his relationship with Taehyung has become a burden for him. He felt like a feather floating on clouds. He took a bath and decided to make breakfast. He's humming softly while making pancakes when a strong pair of arms snaked around his waist.

"You seem so happy today." Jungkook whispered against the crook of Jin's neck.

"Good morning to you too, Kookie. I'm making pancakes. Hurry set the table and make coffee." Jin said while hugging Jungkook back.

After eating, they sat at the living room and decided on a movie. It's weekend and Jin doesn't plan on going to his office today. Jungkook is setting up the movie while Jin is lounging comfortably on the sofa.

"So, mind telling me why are you happy today?"

"I just feel light, Kook. It's like a heavy weight was lifted off of my chest."

"Did you finally talk to Taehyung?"

"No, I just sent him a message last night saying this is the end for us. I tried calling him but he ignored me and shut his phone off."

Jungkook gritted his teeth but he didn't show it to Jin. Taehyung was being a jerk. If it was him, nothing would be more important than Jin.

Jungkook went back to the sofa and Jin snuggled closer to him. For some reasons, Jin was a little bit clingy to him today and he is not complaining. He misses this intimacy with Jin. Nothing sexual, just them bringing comfort to each other.

Three movies later and Jungkook noticed Jin was quiet. He looked down on his best friend and saw that Jin was sleeping peacefully. He took the chance and looked at him to his heart's content. He traced the beautiful features with his thumb and when his eyes landed on the plump lips, he can't help but steal a kiss from them.

Jin's eyes fluttered open. Jungkook was shocked thinking Jin caught him but Jin just smiled at him sweetly.

"Why are you looking at me? Did I drool on you?"

"No, I'm drooling over you." Jungkook winked. Jin playfully slapped Jungkook.

"Stop flirting with me, Kookie." Jin's cheek heated up. Jungkook always has this effect over him.

"I'm serious, Jin. You're beautiful. Always been. More so now that you look happy."

"I am happy, JK. It's unfortunate that my relationship with Taehyung fell apart, but I believe it happened for a reason. I'm sad, but not as sad as I thought I'd be, maybe because I've already prepared myself for this and already expected this to happen. And most importantly, you're here to make me feel better."