Honeymoon Part 1

"At last."

Jungkook exhaled once they were inside their hotel room. He dropped himself on the fluffy bed and instantly started snoring.

Jin smiled fondly at his husband's cuteness. He may be a grown man with lots of muscles, but deep inside, he still possesses that childlike nature. He slowly lifted Jungkook's feet and removed the shoes. He then removed his husband's tie and laid him comfortably on the bed.

"I'm gonna go shower first, love." He whispered and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

Jin was half expecting for Jungkook to join him inside the shower but when he didn't, he guessed he was really tired and finished bathing. He went outside the bathroom and went to the bed. He gently woke his husband so he can also shower but he just grunted so he let him be and just slept next to his husband.

Jungkook woke up a few hours later and noticed he was alone in the room. He picked his phone up to call his husband but he wasn't answering. Jungkook shrugged it off thinking Jin explored the hotel so he took a refreshing shower.

Jin was waiting for his husband to wake up inside their hotel room. When he heard the shower started, he immediately went inside their bedroom to fix the bed and prepare his surprise for his husband.

When Jungkook went out of the bathroom, he was momentarily confused. He was sure he left the lights on before taking a bath. He switched on the lights and got the most pleasant surprise.

Jin was lying on their bed half naked looking at him with hooded eyes.

"I've been waiting for you to wake up, my dearest husband." He bit his plump bottom lip and motioned seductively for Jungkook to come to him.

Jungkook's cock was already rock hard just seeing his husband bite that plump and sexy lip.

"Stop biting that lip, babe. I'll be the one to do that." Jungkook growled.

"Nope, not gonna happen, baby." Jin was kneeling on the bed and pulled his husband for a deep and sensual kiss. He then roamed his hands on the muscular chest and pinched the erected nipples making Jungkook moan softly.

He broke the kiss and proceeded to nip and suck Jungkook's sensitive spot below the ear. He trailed butterfly kisses on his husband's skin, and then licked and sucked the nipples hungrily. He then stopped and looked at Jungkook with innocent but mischievous eyes.

"Do you want me to stop, baby?"

Jungkook groaned. His cock was already rock hard and anticipating Jin's warm mouth. He tried to pull Jin into his erection but Jin was stubborn.

"You are such a tease, you know that?"

"Am I?"

Jungkook just nodded. "Suck me now, baby."

"Gladly."

Jin licked the tip of Jungkook's cock, tasting the precum, and licked the undersides of the shaft. Jungkook couldn't take the teasing anymore so he took matters into his own hands and thrusted his dick inside Jin's mouth. Jin gagged slightly but adjusted quickly. He regained control and sucked the entire length of his husband until the tip hit the back of his throat. He hallowed out his cheeks to make it tighter and Jungkook moaned.

"Oh God, Jin, your mouth feels so good."

Hearing the praise, Jin held Jungkook's shaft which cannot fit into his mouth and started pumping in time with his sucking and licking.

Jungkook soon came inside Jin's mouth with a shout.

"I love you, Jeon Seokjin."