Insulted

Jin and Jungkook arrived at Jin's apartment. He didn't realize he was so tired until he smelled the delicious aroma from the kitchen. He's always longed to go home to a wonderful husband who will cook for him and share how their day went.

Jin blushed when Jungkook got his jacket from Jin and lead him to the kitchen. He was just thinking about a husband and here is Jungkook acting so domestic towards him. He's never felt this warm feeling towards his boyfriend in the years they've been together.

The table has already been set and they started eating together. They talked about each other's day, and joked about how Jin wanted to murder a customer who made a fuss about a meal he ordered. They were laughing heartily when the doorbell rang. They looked at each other confused clearly not expecting any other company.

Jungkook opened the door and got quiet. Jin also stood up when it took Jungkook a long time to come back.

"Kook? What took you so lo— Tae? Oh my God, you are back! Why haven't you called me? I've been waiting for you! Oh my gosh, come in, come in. Did you eat dinner? When did you get back? Are you tired? Jungkook cooked dinner, let's eat together. Come in, baby."

Jin couldn't stop asking his boyfriend questions while ushering him inside. Taehyung maintained an unreadable expression while responding to Jin coldly.

"I came here straight from the airport but I see you have company. I won't stay, I just thought you'd miss me but I guess I was wrong."

Jungkook clenched his jaw and fist wanting to punch Taehyung but held himself. He wouldn't add to Jin's problems. Jin has been sad all these times his so called boyfriend was away and he'll treat Jin like this as soon as he returned? What a bastard!

"What are you talking about? You met Jungkook. He's a friend."

"Is he, Jin?"

"Look, Taehyung-ssi, I was just here to give Jin some company. I'd leave if that's what you —"

"Don't meddle with us, you bastard! What? Are you here again to ruin Jin's life? Haven't you had enough?"

"Taehyung! That's enough!"

"What now, Jin? Just because I wasn't here, you come running back to this asshole? Do you desperately need someone to fuck you?!"

Jin, clearly taken aback by what Taehyung said, became speechless.

"What, Jin? Cat got your tongue?" Taehyung asked mockingly.

"No, Tae, he was just -"

"What? Fucking you?"

Jin got so mad that he slapped Taehyung hard.

"Get out, Taehyung. I don't need you here spewing nonsense. We'll talk once you cleared your head."

Taehyung who got enraged with Jin's decision said, "Oh! So you're choosing him over me now huh? What? His dick better than mine?"

Jungkook couldn't take the influx of insult Taehyung has been giving Jin anymore. He punched Taehyung's mouth and they got into a physical altercation.

"You motherfucker! He was waiting for your calls and messages desperately for the past three months and here you come back insulting him? You sick bastard!"

"Oh, don't act innocent and caring! You took the first opportunity to step in and act like a friend then what? You gonna fuck him until you got bored and leave him again?"

"Tae, stop! We weren't doing anything!"

Jin saw Taehyung's mouth was already bleeding so he stepped in between. "Both of you, stop!" He pulled Jungkook away and faced his boyfriend. "Go home, Taehyung. You're tired; you're not in your right mind."