College Life

Jin and Kook.
Kook and ...

College life slowed things down for the best friends. Kook was so busy with his studies and new found social life that he barely made time to see Jin. He's got some new friends and his growing popularity among both the boys and girls around his course and building kept him occupied all the time.

Jin, on the other hand, was always waiting for Kook. He misses his best friend so much that he's almost always sad whenever he walked home alone. He's wondering why it was so difficult for Kook to find time for him when he'll drop everything for the boy the minute he asked. He too has gained some friends but he made sure to prioritize his best friend over other people. So finally, he decided to just go to his best friend's college building and wait for him. He called the boy to let him know he's down there waiting.

Jin: Kook, where are you? I'm waiting by your college building's gate. Let's walk home together.

Kook: Jin, I'm so sorry, I have a group project to do with my classmates. You go home first, and I'll see you when I get back, okay?

Jin: I see, I guess I'll just have to walk alone again today. You take care, Kookie. Don't be ho..

Kook has already hung up the call without even letting Jin finish. Jin was so shocked as this was the first time that his best friend has done this to him. He always listens to what Jin has to say and he was just so dumbfounded that he cannot do anything but stand by the college gate.

By the time Jin has recovered from the shock, he saw his Kookie walking out the gates holding hands with an attractive girl. He was whisphering things on the girl's ear, and the girl was blushing furiously while nodding her head. Jin knew all too well that whatever Jungkook was doing was not for a school project as he's been at the receiving end of those whisphers for the last couple of years.

Jin abruptly turned around and walked to the university's main gates. He didn't need to see more of the lies his best friend has told him.