4

Tall Tesco man POV:

I walked to Tescos to grab a few things for the house. It was late, 2:20am ish? It's the best time to go since there was going to be no on there. The rain lightened so I walked all the way there. Walking in Brighton at night seemed very... delicate. It was lovely getting to enjoy the quiet. My head has been so full of thoughts about the move and moving in with my friends. I'm sure it'll be great, excited to meet the new neighbor(s). Brighton is a lovely place and the house is right next to a beach. That's where I'm going to spend a lot of my time.

I got to Tescos and grabbed what I needed. I stepped outside and to my surprise, it was down right pouring with rain. I have to walk all the way to the hotel in this weather. I glanced at this girl laying in the middle of the parking lot. She seems like she's crying. Or maybe it's the rain that's making it seem that way. She's pretty short, maybe like 5'6? Her brown hair is fairly long. Half way down her back maybe? She's quite pretty, she seems to be in mental pain. I know what it's like so I walked over to her.

Narrator:

The two had a conversation and y/n quickly left in her car after a few minutes of speaking.

Tall Tesco man POV:

I can tell she's going through something but she won't admit it. I understand considering I'm a total stranger to her. She seemed extremely introverted. I am too so I get why she was nervous. I wish I could have cheered her up a-little bit at-least. I can't do anything right can I.

I look down to see my bag filling up with water. My hair soaking wet dripping into my eyes.

All I could think about is how I could have done so much more in the few minutes that we talked. I didn't even get her name, fucking stupid of me. I'll probably never see her again and it's my fault.

Maybe the silence isn't so great...