21

I wake up from my slumber, my eyes still closed. I'm warm. I squint my eyes barely seeing anything. I'm not ready to get up, I'm so comfortable right now. I dart my eyes around the room getting used to the light of the sunlight coming out of the window. We must not have closed it last night. That's when all the memories came back to me, WILBUR. I open my eyes wide and sit up as quick as I could. I groan at the pain that shot threw my bottom half. I look down at him still sleeping in my bed. I WAS SNUGGLED UP AGAINST HIM! I slap my mouth in shock, my eyes still wide. My face went bright red. He smirked, his eyes were still closed. THAT BITCH WAS AWAKE!

"Where you comfortable?"

"I- um- Will-" he cut me off and opened his eyes.

"Y/n it's fine. You were in a deep slumber, you didn't mean to. How did you sleep?" He locked his fingers together and put them behind his head.

"I- uh, amazing," I nervously smiled.

"Good, so did I. You have a really comfy bed Y/n." He rolled over on his stomach hogging the whole bed and put his arms under the pillows. He closed his eyes, snuggled into them, and sighed with a grin on his face. I giggled and rolled my eyes at him.

"Do you want breakfast?" I ask.

"You mean lunch?" His eyes were still closed. I looked over at the time and it read 1:27.

"Oh my god! I slept the whole day away!" I quickly stood up and fell back on the bed, laying down on my back. I screamed out a frustrated, "UGHH!" I hate not being able to be independent. I sat back up.

"Need help?" He said sitting up putting his hand on mine.

"No I got it," I pull away and stand back up, using the nightstand to keep me balanced. It hurts, a lot. I groan again. Wilbur gets up and walks over to me. He grabs my waist and lifts up my weight, my feet are still on the ground. I look at him and give a soft grin.

"One step in front of the other, okay?" I nod my head and he slowly steps back a step while I walk forward a step. I close my eyes, trying not to let out a noise of misery. I looked at me with a concerned look. He knew I was uncomfortable.

"I'm okay, take another step," he slowly nods and takes a step, I follow him. He takes another, and so do I.

"Good good!" He smiled down at me and I smile up at him.

"Let me try now" I say excitedly. He slowly lets go and steps to the side. I took a step and looked over at him with a huge smile. I took another and another. I then decided to walk faster.

"Ok, one, two, three!" I took three steps but then I collapsed onto the floor. I bursted out with laughter as I rolled around on the rug. Wilbur giggled as he held out his hands offering to pick me up. I gave him my arms and he pulled me up.

"OW!" He grabbed onto my bruises.

"Ah shit I'm sorry."

"Will," I look into his eyes. "I'm okay."

"That's it," he says. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"WILL!" I start laughing, "PUT ME DOWN!"

"No," he laughed and he made his way downstairs. He sat me down on the counter and made a cup of coffee.

"Here," he handed me the mug. I took a sip,

"You got the measurements right," I smile. He has a hard time getting the ingredient measurements correct. 

"Good, now I don't have to hear you complain," he smirks at me while I playfully punch his shoulder.

"Your such an idiot."

"The fuck you talking about me for? Have you met yourself?"

"WILBUR!" I punch harder and pretend to pout. "That hurts my feelings," I stick out my bottom lip and cross my arms across my chest. He rolls his eyes and throws me over his shoulder again.

"WILBUR OKAY IM DONE POUTING SET ME DOWWNNNN!"

"Nope your going to shower and then get ready because we are going out for lunch," he sits me on the toilet seat and walks out of the room. He comes back in a bit later with a really cute outfit and puts it on the counter. He turns on the water. "Shower, stinky." He smirks and walks out the room closing the door behind him. I looked at the clothes he brought in. It's an emerald green cropped hoodie with black ripped jeans. He even brought me my undergarments too. I smile at the sight, he's such a sweetheart.

I undress myself and then I remember I can't fucking walk. God both of our IQ is below the floor I swear. I giggle at myself and try to stand. I grab the wall infront of me using it to balance myself. I take one step after the other and step into the shower. The water hurts my wounded hands. They haven't completely scarred up yet so some of the wounds are still open. I clench my jaw at the stinging sensation but quickly get used to it. Showering wasn't as bad as I thought. The warm water kind of helped the pain that I was experiencing.

I got out and get dressed, I brush my teeth and hair. I do a bit of light makeup and yell for Wilbur.

"You read- wow you look good," he leans in the doorway.

"Uh thank you. But you get the credit, your the one that picked out my clothes." I say as he picks me up and cradles me.

"Your the one wearing it and looking good while doing so."

"Fine you win," I replied. He walked us down the stairs and grabbed a pair of black, laced, styled boots and put them on my feet. He slid his shoes on and walked us out the door. I got put in the passenger and I buckled up. He got in on his side and started driving.

"Here, your dj," he hands me the aux cord.

"Bettt," I reply. I ended up playing 'Mr Loverman by Ricky Montgomery' and he seemed to have enjoyed it. I sang the lyrics and he joined in with me. By the end of the song the volume was turned way up and we were yelling the words together.

"Have you had a loverman?" He turns to me. I look down remembering my past.

"Uh, sorta, kinda? Um I'd say no."

"Why do you stutter?"

"Don't worry about it," I faked a grin at him and he just shrugged it off.

We played a few more songs on the way there screaming the lyrics having a good time and then we pulled into the driveway to the restaurant...