57

WILBURS POV:

The doorbell rings throughout the house and into the depths of my ears. I unravel my arms from the waist of y/n. I slowly stand up, making sure not to wake my girlfriend. My girlfriend. I chuckle to myself, she's finally mine, and mine only. I shake my fluffy hair and walk out of the room.

As I reach the kitchen I take a quick glance at the glowing numbers on the oven. The time reads 12:47pm, y/n is going to be so mad she slept in so late. I smile at the thought and open the door. My smile quickly fades at the sight of who's there. Ella, my ex girlfriend, the one y/n beat the shit out of.

"Hey Willy poo!" I wanted to knock the smile off her face so bad. "I missed you so much!" She steps in and tries to give me a hug before I push her away.

"Ella, what, do you want," my face was blank. But I know what I was feeling, straight anger and regret. Her face droops into a face I know pretty well, the victim expression.

"Why be like this Willy poo! I wanted to see you! Your flatmates said you would be here."

"Do. not. call. me. that. We aren't together anymore, I don't want to see you, I don't want to talk to you, so it's best if you leave," her face turned angry.

"I miss you Will! Please come back! I need you!

"I would never.." I say quietly

"See this is why I broke up with you, you don't care about me anymore, you don't care about anyone anymore! You only think for yourself and only yourself! You are a manipulator! Pretend you care for me and then say this! How could you! My sister was right! I shouldn't have wasted my time on an English boy with far to much free time!" Her eyes filled with tears. "God, you never see what could be in our future, you just have a short sight for things!" She started punching my chest as she rambled on and on about how she should have listened to her sister.

"I think its time for you to go, Ella.." she wiped her tears before looking up at me and then liquid flush her eyes again.

"Hey love," I hear a sleepy voice say before arms wrap around my torso and I feel a head on my back. "Who are you talking to?" Just then I see Y/n's head turn to see Ella. Ella's face drops in terror. "I uh I better get going," she wipes her eyes once more and speed walks off.

I close the door and look back at y/n

A/n: Hey guys. I'm so sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to get something out. Finals are kicking my ass but final day of school is tomorrow so I'll be uploading more. I'm so sorry again. Hope you have a good day/night:)