15

Viv's POV:

I came home from grabbing all the supplies. I got fairy lights, rose petals, candles, flowers, and lanterns. I grabbed the ladder from the back of the house where Y/n always keeps it and brought it to the front. I set it up to hang the fairy lights above the door and around the veranda (porch). I was struggling a lot with these lights. I heard a door slam and a voice yelling. I looked over to see Wilbur running across the road and over to me.

"Care to tell me why your setting up all this stuff outside at 3am?" He crossed his arms with a sassy look on his face.

"I'm asking Niki on a date." I jumped off the ladder and handed him the lights.

"Your tall, get to work." I walked away, turned me head back at him and smiled.

"What do I get in return?"

"Uhh you get to hang out with everyone for a few minutes. Now come on we gotta hurry!"

"Fine," he didn't even need the ladder his arms were stupidly long.

After the lights got done I made a trail from the door to halfway through the lawn with rose petals. I set a few lanterns on both sides of the trail to light it up a bit. At the end of the trail I made a heart with lit candles and that's where I will stand with the flowers. I walk over to Wilbur and patted his shoulder.

"Well done. Thank you for helping. Do you think she will like it?"

"Niki will love it and I know that for a fact."

I looked over at him and smiled. I'm really excited. I know she's the one, we have such a big connection.

"Where do you want me to stand?" He asked me.

"Why don't u go inside and hang out with them for a bit and then come out with them so I'm the only one outside." I wanted the be the first thing Niki saw. He nodded and called Y/n to tell her he's on his way inside. I grabbed my flowers and took a deep breathe. Go time...

Y/n's POV:

Wilbur called and told me everything was set up outside and that he was coming in to hang out for a bit. I hung up and just then he barged through the door.

"What's up fuckers!" He smiled proudly.

"Will!" Niki got up to hug him.

"Fuck off Wilbur it's a girls night." Rihanna said.

"Will you can stay for 10 minutes then your leaving got it?" I stare at him.

"Yeah yeah. What are we doing." He sat down criss cross in the circle with Niki.

"We were just talking for a bit." I answered.

"You know the sky is really clear tonight. You can see a bunch of stars in the sky. You guys wanna come stargazing?" He said. I knew what he was doing. He was helping out Viv with their plan. I jumped in too.

"Yeah! That sounds like fun! Cmon! I grab Rihanna and Nikis wrists and pulled them down the stairs.

"Niki you lead the way! Find us a spot," I giggle.

She walks out the door.... this is it.

Niki's POV:

I walk out and the first thing I see is Vivian standing right in front of me holding flowers. I smile really big. I can't believe they did all of this. And for what? I start walking towards Vivian spinning around slowly to see all the decorations. I look back at her and smile. We are inches away from each other.

They hold out the flowers and said;

"Niki, I know we've only known each other for a few hours but I feel a huge connection between us. Your such a sweet bean. Your considerate and caring. You light up every room you step into. Your so beautiful, inside and out. Your smile, your humor, your personality, your eyes, your hair, your nose, your body, literally anything. You just glow. So I'll get to the point. I really like you so will you go on a date with me sometime?"

I started crying, "Vivian, of course I will!" I jumped into her arms for a hug. "You didn't need to do all this. You could have asked me when we were just sitting on the floor and I would have said yes. But I appreciate all the work. I like you so much." I kissed them again and everyone behind us started clapping and cheering. They all walked up to us and everyone hugged.

Y/n POV:

I ran inside and brought out champagne. I let Viv and Niki pop it open as I turned on some music from the speakers and started cranking up the volume. The drink shot out into the air and they moved it through the air and we all cheered. Everyone started pouring glasses of different types of alcohol and people started dancing all over the yard.

I walked over to Viv and Niki that were talking on the right side of the yard.

"H-hey guyss!" I dragged out my s.

"Y/n, how much have you been drinking?" Viv held my shoulders so I wouldn't move.

"Uhhhhh four!"

"Four what?"

"Wwinee," I said with a smile. "I'mm- going nowww." I broke from their grasp and walked over to the veranda and sat on the step. I poured myself another glass of wine and sipped it regularly.

I got up after finishing it and danced the rest of the night away...