51

We lay in his bed, I'm on top of his tall body, cuddling him. His arms are wrapped around me which makes me feel safe and secure. Wilbur brushes his fingers through my hair making shivers flow down my spine. I look up to see his handsome face, his eyes are closed and I can tell he's falling asleep. My body repositions itself to the way it was before. I take a deep breath and whisper,

"Wilbur?" he doesn't answer. "I love you..."

Wilbur POV

My eyes open to y/n still laying on me. I smile a bit and look around, its dark in here. My eyes close again. Her presents bring me a whole new feeling I've never felt before. She's everything to me, I couldn't see myself living without her. I check my phone to see that it's now 1am. We slept literally the rest of the day away. I gently nudge y/n to wake her up. She softly groans and sits up next to me and rubs her eyes. In her sleepy voice she asks,

"What time is it?"

"It's 1," I responded. She perks up and gets wide eyed.

"OH MY GOD 1?!" She jumps off the bed and tries to change into her sweatpants which were actually mine but I don't think she noticed. I slightly turn pink at the sight of her half undressed body. She jumps around like a kangaroo trying to get her legs in but completely fails and falls, landing on her face. I burst out laughing. "DON'T LAUGH I'M LATE FOR MY DATE WITH VIV!" She stands up and gets the sweatpants on.

"Y/n," I stand up and take her hands in mine, "it's 1am, you're not late." She looks at me with a blank expression that quickly turned confused.

"Why are you red?" I instantly let go and jump face first onto my bed. My face is buried in pillows.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I call. She runs over and jumps on me, pulling me backwards on top of her. I turn around and pin her to the bed. I smile not thinking anything of the situation but y/n's goes red. Just then mine does to, and I sit off to the side of her. She sits up and looks at me, then she crawls over to me and sits in my lap. Her lips are slightly parted and i can feel her warm breath on my own lips. She stares deep into my eyes until I cant hold back anymore. I hold the back of her head and smash her lips into mine. 

She grips the collar of my shirt and pulls me closer. The beautiful girl rolls onto her back pulling me with her. I reposition myself and gently lay on top of her. My hand is next to y/ns head holding me up while the other one is cupping her face. 

God she's so beautiful.

Y/N POV

His lips are so soft, I've wanted this since the last kiss we had. He's the one I chose, the one I want, the one I need, I never want this to end. 

Just then he pushed on my chest to sit up. He licks his lips and smiles a cocky smirk at me. He checks his phone and his eyes widen. 

"We were at it for 30 minutes," we both giggle because it didn't seem like that long.  "You should get to sleep you have a busy day tomorrow."

"But I'm not tired," I whine.

He scoffs with a smile and stands up, I watch him with confusion. He grabs his guitar sitting in the corner and walks back over to the bed. A big smile is painted across my face. I go back underneath the covers and get comfortable. Wilbur sits at the foot of the bed and plays my favorite song on the instrument. I watch the pretty boy strum the guitar and sing with a smile. Watching him makes me smile even larger. I start to quietly sing along before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

"Y/n?" Wilbur whispers. I don't answer "I love you too."

a/n! Hello! I made a discord server for all you lovely people. We're going to have so much fun! https://discord.gg/pxaSxxXe is the link:) have a good day/night