23

Wilbur POV:

I woke up and looked over to see y/n in my arms. She looked warm and comfortable, I didn't want to move. The light beaming through the window made her whole face glow. I looked over at the time and it was 2:31, fuck. Im supposed to meet up with Ash, Joe, and Mark to continue recording. I really shouldn't have drank last night. My head is killing me.

Y/n POV:

I throw my pillow over my face to block the light from shining in my eyes. I wasn't ready to wake up yet. I'm really warm and I just want to stay in bed forever. My head is pounding and my stomach hurts like a bitch. I don't remember much from last night before I threw up. I remember Wilbur and I were racing, I threw up, we got picked up by Viv, we instantly dropped into bed. Then bam it hit me, I cuddled Wilbur. My heart started beating fast and butterflies filled by stomach. I started blushing a bright red. God that was amazing, I've waited so long for that.

I took the pillow and rolled over to see Wilbur but my bed was empty. I sat up and looked around my room while rubbed my eyes. Where did he go? I looked over at the time reading 3:12 and a note next to it along with a cup of iced coffee. There was also an Advil bottle. I picked up the note.

Good afternoon Y/n. Here's some ibuprofen for your migraine. I had to take off to meet my band and record a bit of music. First go at making iced coffee. Hopefully it isn't to bad.
-Wilbur

A giggle slipped from my lips as I picked up the coffee.

"Here goes nothing." I took a sip and spit it out instantly. "Jesus christ Wilbur you are terrible at this." I chuckle.

Shit, how am I going to get up? Sitting doesn't hurt anymore so maybe? I slowly slide off my bed and land on my feet. I take one slow step in front of the other and it doesn't hurt very bad. I can walk again! But god my head hurts so bad. I take the medicine thats on my nightstand and swallow it with some day old water that was sat on my desk. He must know me pretty good if he knows my head hurts as much as it does.

I go grab clothes for the rest of the day and hop into the shower. The whole time I was in there I was only thinking about Wilbur. I miss his presence. I cross my arms across my chest and lean my head down trying to recreate our hugs. It wasn't anything like his touch though, which made me frown. I just want him here with me. I look up ahead of me, imagining the memory of playing truth or dare with my friends especially the question that Niki asked me. The one I wasn't able to answer. I have one now Niki, I have feelings for Wilbur.

I got out and got dressed, brushed my hair and teeth and the rest of that kinda stuff. I went downstairs to make myself an actual good cup of coffee. Waiting for that to brew I step outside to feel the warm breeze brush against my face. The sun was high into the sky shining down on me. I went back inside and ran upstairs to grab a blanket and a book I've been working on and lay them down on the grass. I stood up and put my hands on my hips and smiled proudly. It looks very nice.

I poured my cup of coffee and added in my extra ingredients. I decided to make another pie for Wilbur and his housemates since they liked it so much last time. I brought out the ingredients and washed my hands. I brought up the recipe on my phone and got to work. After a bit I popped it into the oven and I tossed myself outside and jumped onto the laid out blanket. Fifteen minutes passed and I took out the pie and put it into my opened kitchen window to cool off. It smelled amazing in my house now. Feels refreshing, feels like grandma, feels like home. Minus the Wilbur.

Waiting for Will to get home to give him the pie I decided to stream in the meantime. I haven't streamed in so long so I decided to play some Minecraft and just talk with chat. After an hour of streaming Viv joined and we started a new survival world together. I added a bunch of mods into it to make it more interesting and it was so fun. After another hour of playing I said goodbye to Viv and the stream.

I leaned back in my chair, when's Will coming back? It's been so long. I got up and laid back down outside sucking myself back into a fantasy land that I wished to be in. The words from the pages start melting my heart. The way the characters are so in love makes my cheeks go red and my heart race. I set my book down to catch my breath. I turn onto my back looking up at the clouds and making objects out of them. That one looks like an elephant. And that one looks like a train. That one looks like a man. It was very peaceful being alone and outside along with the chirping birds and the sun.

A car slowly moves into the neighbors driveway. He's back!! I quickly sit up and run inside to grab the pie. I'm pretty sure the pie is just an excuse for me to talk to him but hey if it works it works. I see his tall lanky body leave his car and start walking towards his door.

"Will!" I call out to him. He stops and looks over at me as I walk up to him.

"Oh hey darling what's up," that made me go pink a bit. I don't think I was to noticeable though.

"Uhm I made this pie for you guys. I know you said you wanted another one," I hand it over to him and a smile grew onto his face.

"Aww how cute! Thank you y/n it smells lovely," I smile wide at him.

"Of course! And I just wanna let you know that, that coffee was terrible. Absolutely garbage,"

"Fuck!" He giggles. "I was hoping it would be good."

"Not even close buddy."

"Well y/n I'm going to go bring my stuff inside so I'll talk to you later yeah?" I wasn't ready to stop talking to him but I didn't want to seem needy.

"Uh yeah of course see you later I guess." I give one last smile and then I turn my back to him. My smile slowly turned into a frown. Walking back to my flat I realized. I've never been to addicted to someone before...