16

I opened my eyes and moved my squinted eyes around the room. Just then my head started pounding. I groan and I hold my head in both my hands. I sat up seeing everyone passed out on the floor. I checked the time and it read 4:56pm. We slept all day, how fucking drunk was I.

I got up and walked into my bathroom to take Advil so my head will leave me alone. How the hell did I make my way inside? I don't remember anything after Niki and Viv's little event but I know I can't climb stairs when I'm drunk. I've never been able to so how? I don't know it dosnt matter.

I threw my head back to swallow the pill. I stepped in front of the mirror. I looked terrible. My makeup was all smeared and my hair was in the messiest bun I've ever seen. It was barely a bun it was just kinda hanging there. I took out my hair band and redid my hair. I made my way out of the washroom.

Heading back to my bed I felt a tap on my shoulder that scared me so bad I jumped really high into the air and shrieked. I turned around to see Wilbur with coffee in his hand. He looks like he woke up not to long ago too. His hair was all messy and he had dark circles around his eyes. He looked kinda cute. NO Y/N NO.

"Jesus Wilbur you scared me don't do that!"

"Sorry y/n, I didn't wanna wake up the others. Come down stairs with me?" He handed me the coffee. "I didn't know how you liked it so I just made it without sweeteners so you can do the rest." He gave me a quiet grin and started walking out the my door. I followed behind him looking back into the room to make sure I didn't wake anyone up. We got to the kitchen and I started adding stuff to my coffee.

"How's your head?" He asked quietly knowing it hurt.

"Terrible, I feel like shit," I turned around and grinned in kind of an uncomfortable way. 

"You were wasted last night. We had to take the wine away from you after your fifth glass. You passed out on the lawn so I carried you to your room. I had to do the same with Rihanna because she was also really fucking drunk." He laughed to himself quietly.

"Jesus. I'm sorry I'm such an idiot. When I party, I party," I say with another uncomfortable grin. God I'm so embarrassed, I'm so stupid.

"It's ok it was a good night."

"Yeah I guess so. Ugh my head hurts so bad." I sit on the counter and rub my temples to get rid of my migraine.

"Here come with me," he lifts me off the counter and onto the floor. I grab my coffee and follow him into the living room. He grabbed my coffee out of my hands and put it on the coffee table. He picked me up and laid me down on the couch.

"Where are your blankets?"

"In that closet," I pointed to a closet on the other side of the living room. He opened it and grabbed multiple blankets and pillows. He sat me up and plopped the pillows down behind my back. Pushed me back down and covered me with two of my softest blankets.

"Thank you Wilbur, you didn't have to do all of this I could have done it myself."

"Shut up your not feeling well just let me help. Do you want anything else?"

"Uhm can you grab the book that's laying on my window and bring it to me if it's not to big of a task?" I ask. He jumps up from the chair he was sat in and went upstairs.

Why is he all of the sudden being super nice to me? This dosnt make sense. Ugh I don't know. All I want to do is read my book and wait for my head to clear up.

He returned with a book and a Viv. Who also looked horrible. They came over to me, grabbed one of my blankets and pillows that I was using and laid on the floor. I didn't mind I still had many pillows and still had a blanket. Wilbur moved his glasses down from his face and stared at them.

"Will it's ok I still have a bunch of stuff." He nodded and put his glasses back on his face. He walked over to me and handed me my book. Will then walked over to the closet and got a few more pillows and blankets. He plopped them onto Viv and they got the pillows to where they wanted them and fell back asleep. He sat down in the chair and closed his eyes with a sigh.

He's putting everyone else's needs in front of his own. I can tell he feels like shit too. I felt bad so I got up without his knowing and snuck upstairs into my bathroom. I grabbed the Advil and some cold water from the fridge and brought it to him.

"Y/n! What the fuck! Why aren't you laying down?"

"Here!" I shoved the pills into his mouth and held the water to his lips until I saw him swallow. I pulled the water away from his mouth. "Thank you. You need to take care of yourself too, you stupid little boy," I giggled.

"Stupid huh?" He smirked, grabbed me, and flipped me over his shoulder so I was hanging from his back. I shrieked and reached for Viv.

"Viv!" I loudly whispered.

"Nope," he ran outside into the yard. The bright, hot sun beating onto the grass... and my eyes. I couldn't see a thing. But then I started yelling out of fear.

"WILLIAM GOLD LET ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I was trying to wiggle myself out of his arms but it didn't work. He laughed and spun in a few circles. I then screamed.

"AHHHH WILL DONT DROP ME!" I wrapped my arms around his body scared he was going to let go. It felt nice to hug him again. Even though I was moving rapidly through the air it felt like it was in slow motion. I just enjoyed the few seconds of touch I had with him. He laughed and stopped spinning. He then started walking all funny and fell over. Making me fall with him. But I landed ontop on him so he broke my fall. Being tall sucks, you fall from a higher spot.

At this point I was laying on his chest and we were both laughing at what just happened. I rolled off of him and laid in the warm grass. I looked over at him. The golden light of the sun made Will look like a god. He was so beautiful. The precious face of his lit up and looked gorgeous. His dark chocolate eyes turned into a light milk chocolate. The twinkle in the corner of his eyes made him so cute. His white translucent glasses flew off his face and were laying to the side of him. His messy, curly hair was pushed to the front of his face covering his big ass forehead. His lips were curved upward with his eyebrows raised a little, meaning he was somewhat happy. His blue, purple, and white striped flannel with a white shirt underneath made him have a soft feeling to him. I smiled. I wanted to live this moment forever. But I knew it would end soon.

Soon after the door opened with Rihanna standing in the door frame rubbing her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up."