34

"DAMNIT!! Ok that's it I'm quitting," the chat started going crazy begging me not to stop streaming. "Guys I've been streaming for four hours! Chica killed me again I don't think I can beat all five levels. I'm sorry I'm so bad at this game."

"Aw cmon Y/n, stream wants you to stay," Kai chimed in. I had been in a call with them, chat seems to enjoy her company.

"Ok fine one more go," I have had done pretty well until night four when Foxy got me. I sprang into the air from the jump scare. Meanwhile screaming and threw off my headphones. "Ok I'm closing this game, I hate it I'm done," Kai was laughing her ass off at my rage. "Having fun Kai?" I said sarcastically. I got a snort in return. I smile and roll my eyes. I defend the call and said goodbye to chat before ended stream. "Byeeeeee!" I click the end button and I came back to the call. They have settled down.

"I'm so sorry that was just so funny. I'll bring you ice cream to show you how sorry I am. And then we can watch a film together. I'll give you money to go shopping with me too," again talking like an auctioneer.

"Jesus slow down. Yeah you can come over and hang out. I already have ice cream here but you can bring some if you want. I can't invite Vi-," Kai cut me off.

"NO! I mean uh no. It's ok just us is great."

"Uh ok yeah that's fine. If you wanna make your way over."

"Yes! Im I'm my way!" She immediately ends the call. That was a bit odd. I look sit back in my chair and sigh. I look over at the rose next to my keyboard. Another petal has fallen. I take the case off and smell the flower. The sweet fragrance of love. I mean what. No not- ok not the L word. I don't love him I like him. Jesus it's Wilbur I'm talking about. Wilbur. I sigh again, I've cried all the tears I'm able to. I feel numb now. I still miss him but that's it. That's the only feeling I have towards him now. Besides my hardcore crush on him. I grab the poem underneath the flower and read it once again. The corners of my mouth slightly rise. I read it again, and again. It's been a week since I first read it. The same feeling comes to me every time. A warm tingle in my chest. Butterflies flying in my stomach. It never gets old.

I take a sip of my ice cold water and sit on my window. I tucked my knees close to my chest and secure it by wrapping my arms around them. His stuff is still there. Exactly how he left it before he left. A knock came to my door making me twitch a bit. I furrowed my eyebrows. I don't know who that could be. Viv would just walk in and Kai would ring the doorbell. Wilbur would knock. My eyes widen and I froze. Wilbur. I quickly got up and dashed to the door. I twist the doorknob and open it.

"WILBUR!" I say meanwhile. But alas it was just Kai. They nervously giggle and let themselves in passing my frozen body in the doorway.

"Nope," she says with a giggle. Her blue hair hitting my back as she twirled around me. I should have known, it wasn't him. I close my eyes in disappointment and let out a sigh, leaning against the door way. "What's wronnggg!" She swiftly made her way over to me and held my shoulders. Quickly turning into a one way hug. I didn't move, my arms just dangled.

"Nothing. You wanna watch the film now?" I said after a bit of silence. She lifts up their head at look into my eyes with a huge smile and nod their head. "Do you wanna watch downstairs on the couch or on my bed and watch on my teli up here."

"Bed, cmonnn!" She grabs my arm and jumps on the bed. Our grasp not loosening, I fall on top of her. We burst out laughing, I drop my head onto her chest. Eventually, we calm down. I look up at her and our eyes lock.

"Your pretty comfortable Kai," I said jokingly.

"Your pretty Y/n."

"Your gorgeous Kai," it was true. She was absolutely stunning. Her long, straight, royal blue hair was silky and shiny. Her short body was always covered in grunge aesthetic clothes. Thick black eyeliner always on her eyelids. Pinky nude lipstick always coating her plump lips.

"I think your talking about yourself."

"I'm talking about the one and only Kai," her soft hands run through my hair. She stops at the back of my head and pulls me closer a bit. I place my hand right under her neck. She pulls me closer. Our noses almost touching. I push myself off of her and roll to her side with a cheeky grin. A soft giggle leaves my mouth.

"Now go get the ice cream while I find a film to watch," my grin turns into a smile as I sit up and lean against my pillows. She just lays there with defeated look, eyes are closed.

"I'm on it," they get up and walk out the door. I pull up Netflix.

"What if we do the twisted arm thing with ice cream on our spoons," Kais face flashes with different colors from the tv. The lights are turned off, making it very dark besides the screens' beams.

"Oh like where we feed each other?" I laugh at how stupid that sounds.

"Ok wait yeah that does sound weird," she starts laughing with me.

I look over at them, her face is looking at the screen. I can tell she can barely keep her eyes open. Her head falls onto my shoulder and a leg crosses over mine. She looks at me.

"I love the part where they kiss," I look back at the tv.

"I don't remember a kissing scene?" I look back at them.

"Lets add one," her soft hand wraps around the back of my head and pulls me into her. Our lips collide.