A/n

Hello everyone. I first want to start off by apologizing. I've been slacking a lot on this story and I feel horrible about it, considering I promised you guys I would upload everyday. I let some of you down and again I feel terrible. If there's anything I can do to make it up to you let me know.

Another thing I want to talk about is my authors block. The reason why I haven't been uploading is because I just don't know what to write. I have written so many drafts of the upcoming chapter and deleted it after reviewing. I have a few ideas but I don't know how to incorporate it into this chapter.

So I need your help, would you rather read drama or romance in the upcoming chapters?Obviously if you choose drama there will still be romance. If you choose romance the story will end shortly, if I were to guess like 3-5 chapters more.

If you have any other ideas of what you would like to read comment it or dm me and I will try my best to fit it in.

Last thing I want to say is thank you all so much for the reads and votes you guys are giving me. I started doing this mostly for my entertainment and to work on my writing skills. I'm happy that loads of you are enjoying so far.

Remember that you are loved, you are strong, and beautiful. Drink water and eat today! Love you all :) <3