11

Wilbur POV:

I couldn't handle all the built up pressure I had on my chest. I decided to call Niki because I really needed her to talk too. She didn't pick up so I messaged her saying that I needed her for a few minutes. She then picked up after a couple minutes

"Hi Will! Sorry I didn't pick up I'm streaming."

"Hi Niki, I'm sorry to interrupt can we speak for a couple minutes?"

"Yes of course!"

I told her about some of my worries and let her go back to her stream. She said she would call me when she's done, that gave me a little bit of relief. I decided to watch her stream since I had nothing else to do and she was playing with Y/n?!? No it can't be. But her voice is the exact same from Y/n's. She streams?! I clicked onto her channel and the first thing I saw was her face.

Y/n POV:

I got out of the wash and threw on some clothes for the day. I brushed my hair and teeth, flossed, and all that jazz.

I went downstairs to make myself some coffee when I looked outside to see a new vehicle in Wilburs driveway. Maybe one of his roommates got a new car or someone came by to hang out or something. I really hope a girl hasn't come see Will. No, Y/n shut up and make coffee.

Wilbur POV:

Niki came to visit me since she doesn't live far from here. She wanted to comfort me and make sure I was alright. I didn't really want to see anyone but I can't say no to Niki.

"Will she lives right there we should visit her! She's probably worried about you." We were sat on my bed and was was playfully tugging on my arm.

"Nikiiii," and furrowed my eyebrows and overdramatized a pout.

"Cmonnn for me," she gave me puppy eyes and I gave into it.

Y/n POV:

I was in the middle of putting on my makeup on when I heard a soft knock at the door. I didn't recognize it so I scurried out of the bathroom and to the door. I opened it and I was shocked to see not only Wilbur but Niki standing in front of him.

"Y/n!! Hi!!" She gave me a big hug and I was still stood in shock.

"Uh hi Niki! Wilbur. What are you doing here? Come in!" With a big smile on my face, I hugged Niki again. After I let go they walked into my house and sat at the table. There were only two chairs so I sat on the counter. Wilbur was looking around, he seemed fascinated with how my house was as set up and decorated.

"Thank you for letting us in, I came over because Will here wanted some company. And I made him come over here to tell you that everything is alright and he's okay. Right Wilbur." She raised her eyebrows at him and smiled.

"Yeah, and I'm sorry for leaving you in the rain. She is my ex and I'm not fully over her. So when she said those things I shut down. And then when I saw her get hurt and that I upset you it was all just a lot. I'm sorry." He stood up and walked over to me. Even when I sat up straight on the counter he was still taller than me. He held his arms out and I leaned in for a hug. I was right, we was very warm, soft, he felt like home, I never wanted to get released from his grip. He seemed like he enjoyed my touch aswell. He didn't move for awhile.

Niki interrupted us by putting her hands on her cheeks and awe'd us. Sadly he let go and sat back down.

I'm so glad we made up and he came clean. I missed talking with him and seeing his pretty face. We chatted for a long while and I ended up giving them a house tour. My house is a lot smaller than Wilburs. I've entered their home a couple times when the Harrison's lived there. It's obviously different now because there are new people living there. It made me curious.

"And here's my room!" I stepped to the side to let them in. Wilbur ran and jumped on my bed like a little kid. Niki and I giggled as I sat on my window and Niki sat at my desk.

"Your window is higher than mine. You have a better view," Wilbur peers over my shoulder. "Yoooo that's my room!" He seemed astonished.

"Hi chat!" Niki waved at my camera. SHE WAS STREAMING

"NIKI! Oh my god." I ran over to my desk not expecting to have people watching us. Niki laughed at me.

"Well I'm live now no turning back I guess. Hi chat! How are you all?" Will then jumped back on my bed bouncing up and down.

"I'm not going to break it am I?" I responded with a simple no. And if it did I didn't really mind. The people would get some entertainment out of it. The chat started freaking out as Will got into the frame.

GeorginaGrace965: OMG IS THAT WILBUR AND NIKI?!

_DinosaursRULE_: NO WAY?! WILBUR?

Frogwaykitten9: Y/N WITH WILBUR AND NIKI? THIS IS AWESOME

BreadCrumb1353: I CANT BELIEVE THIS. WILBUR SOOT WITH NIKI AND Y/N?!

I mumbled the messages flying by, "Wilbur Soot?" I looked back at Will. His eyes lit up and started shaking his head no.

"That's my stage name."

"Your pretty popular? And what do you mean by stage name? What do you need one of those stage names for?"

"I'm a streamer." He quietly said. "No way! I need to check you out."

I looked up his twitch and he had 3.1 million followers. "OH MY GOD YOUR LIKE FAMOUS," I said with a smile. He looked embarrassed and uncomfortable. I saw how he was upset so I ended stream and jumped on my bed with him. Landing on my butt.

"Hey don't be sadddd." I hugged him and tried to be funny to make him smile. It worked. And it was the best feeling ever...