7

Tall Tesco man POV:

We finally moved everything into the flat. Some of my things for my room are unpacked, still loads of boxes. My roommates were exhausted from moving everything, I'm pretty sure they are taking naps at the moment.

I saw the neighbor girl watching Netflix from her window so I think this is a good time to stop by and give the pie container back. I rushed downstairs to finish the last piece. It was actually really fucking good. My roommates and I were all surprised, we finished it in less than a day and I don't really eat sweets. Hopefully this won't be the last pie we get from her.

I washed out the container and walked over to the her flat and rang the doorbell.

Y/n POV:

I was watching a new show I came across on Netflix when I heard my doorbell go off. I groaned and rolled my eyes. I've been getting a lot of visits recently I just want to be left alone. I dragged my feet down the stairs and opened the door.

There he was. He was standing in my door. I wasn't prepared to talk to him yet. I wasn't ready.

"Hey. We finished your pie," he said as he handed me my container. "It was really good as you can tell, we ate it in a day."

"Oh thank you for bringing it back. It didn't matter to much but I appreciate it. I'm glad you liked it. It was a new recipe that I found online. I didn't know how tasty it was going to be but it smelled delicious so I was confident it was going to be good."

"Yeah it was delicious, we're hoping to get more in the future," he rubbed the back of his neck and gave a soft smirk. He wasn't wearing his glasses today which was strange. It didn't ruin his looks though. Still a very attractive man. Wait what no he's your neighbor and you barely know him what are you thinking. Your probably just tired you should take a nap.

"Hellow?" He used a funny accent. It broke me out of my trans and I giggled.

"Uh yeah, I'll let you know when I make one next time." I thought about how I've already met him and that I needed to thank him. Is this the time to do so? Or do I wait?

"Cool I'm looking forward to it," he stopped and furrowed his eyebrows at me. "I swear I've seen you before, where you-?"

I closed my eyes and sighed quietly. "Yeah, I was the one laying in the parking lot the other night." my face got warm from embarrassment. I could tell I was turning red.

"Ohhh! Right, ok I remember now. So how you doing now? You alright?"

"Yeah, uhm I'm ok now uh thanks for.. checking up on me, appreciate it." I try hiding my face as much as I can without it looking weird. I was burning up.

"Yeah no problem!"

"I'm actually getting pretty sleepy I think I'm going to go and take a nap if you don't mind. Thanks for stopping by...."

"Wilbur!" He smiled and held his hand out waiting for me to shake it.

"Right, I'm Y/n. again thanks for everything." I shook his hand back. He had huge hands that were way bigger than mine. It would make sense, since he's crazy tall. But he had a very nice grip, and his hands were weirdly attractive. It's probably from playing the guitar all the time.

After Wilbur leaves I run upstairs and jump into bed, my head was rushing with thoughts. He probably thinks I'm weird, I stared at his hands for god knows how long, I stumbled on my words, and I started blushing! At that moment? Really?! I just had to get embarrassed and start going red.

Trying my hardest to clear my mind off all the thoughts I turned on some peaceful music and I started drifting away into a slumber...