25

BANG!

The door slammed against my back.

"OW!" I scream.

"AH SHIT. Sorry babe!" Viv says. I move away from the door and scooted myself onto another wall. Wiping what's left of the mascara from my eyes. Viv walks in and closes the door behind her. Sitting next to me they put their hand on my leg and another hand wiping my tears from my eyes. They hold their arms out for a hug and I nodded. I jumped into their arms and just sobbed as they rubbed my back.

"Are you ready to talk?" I shake my head yes and hand them the ticket. "Why are you crying over a concert?! That's fucking awesome!" They pull me away from the hug.

"He's going on a month long tour. This is his first gig."

"That fucker! I thought you guys had something!"

"I thought so too! I can't be away from him for a whole month!"

"It could be longer I guess."

"Viv you don't understand!" I get up from the floor and sit on my window. Looking out into his room.

"I've liked guys too y/n I think I've got a little experience."

"Viv! You don't!" I raise my voice.

"Why not?" They stand up.

"I'm addicted to this boy Viv!" I turn back to them with tears rushing down my face again. They pulled me into another long hug. After a long period of silence they speak up.

"Don't worry to much. I'll get it sorted. I promise you." I felt a lot of pressure leave my chest. When Viv promises me something. She always pulls through. I don't know how she's going to pull it off this time though.

"You just go to the concert and enjoy it. I will get the rest sorted, okay?" I pull away and look at them. They wipe my tears away once more I smile big and let out a small giggle. I push my head against their hand. I feel very comforted with Viv with me.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you more," they say in a soft tone. They lift me up from the window and shoved me on the bed. They jump in after me and throw the covers over us.

"Now go to sleep you've had a long day."

"Viv I'm still in my clothes!"

"It's fine they are comfy clothes and they smell like Wilbur so it's a win win." I take the collar of my hoodie and smell it. It does smell like Wilbur. I burry myself into my own clothes and turn off the lamp.

"Goodnight love," Viv pulls me into a cuddle. Their love language is touch, I've gotten used to it so I don't mind. I need it right now anyways.

(Time skip)

"WAKE UP!" A pillow smacks my face causing me to sit up.

"What the fuck was that?" I rub my eyes.

"You need to wake uppp I've been up for an hour already. I've showered, got dressed, and made coffee!" They are standing next to me. I scratch my messy hair and look at them.

"Your crazy, its 7am Viv." They've always been an early bird.

"Fine go back to sleep I gotta meet Niki anyways. Wanna hang out with us later today?"

"Are you guys like a thing yet?"

"Nah we've just gone on a few dates. I'm planning to ask her soon."