43

"BUT I DONT WANT ITALIAN!" Tommy shouts.

"Shut up child, it's three v one," I respond. Wilbur chuckles. We're on our way to a new restaurant that has recently been built. Phil was driving with Wilbur in the passenger. Meaning I was stuck in the back with the other guy.

"Tommy you can't always get what you want," Phil says.

"I'll shoot you with my vlog gun bitch!" Wilbur rolled his eyes and looked out his window. I snatch the nerf gun from Tommy and point it at him.

"Mine now bitch!" He tries taking it back from me so I shoot the side of his head. He lets out a noisy laugh and screams,

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Wilbur loses his shit making me join into their laughter. After Phil stops chuckling he of course tells me off but atleast we all got entertainment.

———-

"Y/n, y/n take a picture of me and Will for my Instagram," Tommy shoves the phone in my face. I sigh and take it from him. We haven't even gotten our food yet.

"Always using me for clout."

"No Will, your like my brotha."

"Don't say that I will cry," I giggle at there little argument.

"Oh you know you love me but I don't love you because I love women and you are simply not a women."

"Is that why the girl at college won't talk to you." I burst out laughing at Wilbur's come back. Phil is just giggling away.

"Oh I'm Wilbur mememe I think I am so cool because I wear glasses that make me look like a nerd," Tommy talks fast like he's an auctioneer. "Can I see your glasses Will?"

"You make fun of me for my glasses and now you want them? No."

"What the fuck?!"

"Tommy how about you be nice, if you be nice Wilbur might actually be nice back," Phil suggests.

"Willlll," Tommy says in a whiny voice. "Can I please wear your glasses for the picturrre?" Wilbur sighs and hands his glasses to the boy.

"Awww," I say. I giggle after the look both the boys gave me. "Ok now pose so I can take this stupid picture."

Tommy sits on the opposite side of the table from me while Wilbur crouches behind him looking very depressed. Quietly giggle at him.

I give Tommy back his phone as the waitress comes to take our order. Wilbur walks back to the table looking at the seating.

"Hey Phil do you mind I sit next to y/n?" I look next to me to see Phil a little confused but his face quickly turns into a smug look. I roll my eyes with a smile as he stands up and sits next to Tommy on the other side. Wilbur sits down into the chair while Tommy starts to order.

The waitress goes to the back after we all order.

"Hey guys I'm going to use the toilet real fast, I'll be right back," I say as I stand up. They all give me an 'ok' and I make my way to the washroom.

I dry my hands and look down at my phone as I leave the bathroom. Viv texted me. I then bump into someone.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry-," the stranger turns around. "Wait. Jared?"

"Oh my god y/n! How are you?" He had a very happy expression on his face. The man pulls me into a hug.

"I'm good I'm good! What are you doing here?"

"Oh well me and a couple buddies of mine wanted to try out the new restaurant. What about you?"

"Same here. I actually came here with my friend and a couple of his friends," I then feel arms wrap around my waist. I look up to see Wilbur pulling me into a hug from the back. I smile. "This is him actually," Jared's smile fades a bit.

"Who's this y/n?" Will says tightening his grip.

"Oh! This is Jared, we went to college together! We were super close friends. We would hang out like everyday with Viv, remember that?" He lets out a chuckle.

"Of course I do, I was best friends with the most gorgeous and the most chaotic person ever, Viv was also pretty cool. Remember when we skipped so many classes to sneak out under the bleachers by the football field. Just us, with a bit of gossip and nicotine?" I laugh and Wilburs grip tightens even more.

"Obviously I remember. That was like the best time of my life."

"Besides when she met me obviously, she made great friends through me. I hang out with y/n pretty often. We both have a lot of fun," Will chimes in.

"Oh right sorry, Jared, this is Wilbur. He moved into the Harrison's place."

"No way, they moved out? I remember when we would always go over there and eat their freshly baked cookies."

"Casey's cooking was the best man. I miss those days. Let me get your number so we can hang out soon."

"I don't think that'll be necessary y/n because I have a bunch of things planned out for us," Wilbur stares straight into Jared's eyes.

"Wilbur it's fine. Jared is just a pretty boy that wants to hang out with me," I joke. Wilburs grip tightens even more. "Ouch Wilbur loosen your arms your hurting me," Jared smirks and lets out a chuckle. Will's arms let go of me and he walks away.

"Sorry about that. I don't know what's gotten into him, he's not usually like that," he steps closer and rests his hands on my hips. I pull him into an embrace and he sets his chin on my head. I didn't know that he and Wilbur were having a staring contest from across the restaurant. Jared had a smug look on his face as he pulls me as close as I could go.Wilbur quickly stood up from his chair knocking it over backwards and stormed out of the door. I let go to see what the loud noise was.

After I see Phil standing, looking out towards the door. Tommy and Jared also looking that way. All of them looking worried. But without my knowing Jared's smile instantly wiped off as soon as I realized Wilbur was gone.

"I'm sorry Jared I'll talk to you later yeah?" I say as I speed run away from him and towards the door. As I reach it I push it open and run outside. I stop and frantically look around the car park.

"Shit" I whisper to myself. What just happened? Why did Wilbur storm out? Why did he act that way around Jared and I? We're nothing but friends that haven't talked in a year due to my terrible mental health.

I walk around searching for the tall brit. As I turn the corner of the building I see him sitting down on the concrete leaning on the brick. His legs are tucked in towards his chest and his arms were resting on top. His chin resting on his arms. His eyes moved from looking ahead of him, to me, and then quickly looked ahead of him again. I silently sat next to him and also tucked in my legs. I wrapped my arms around them.

Tommy then came running around the corner with the phone in his hand.

"WILBUR!" I stare Tommy straight in the eye and shake my head. After he sees that Wilbur isn't looking at him he realizes this is serious so he slowly backs up bumping into Phil. Tommy then pushes Phil back into the restaurant. After a bit I break the silence.

"Our food is probably getting cold," I lean my head on his shoulder and I play with Wilburs hand. He stayed quiet for a couple more minutes.

"You told Tommy we were friends," I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up. He turned his head towards me.

Before I could respond he put his hand behind my head and pulled me towards him. Our lips made contact. His lips are warm, and full of passion. I cupped his cheek but then he quickly pulled back. I slowly opened my eyes.

"Would friends do that?" He stood up and walked around the corner towards the door. Leaving me behind. I stay there in shock for a second. I then replayed what just happened in my head and I smirked, standing up and followed him in.