49

I stared at my screen in shock. I don't know how to feel, I can tell my face is red, i'm so embarrassed, but not? I can't move, my body is frozen. All of the sudden my soul came back to my body after feeling a warm touch on my shoulder. I can tell its wilbur, I know his touch, like the back of my hand.
"Hey," he whispers in my ear. For the first time since like ten minutes ago, I looked away from my screen. His face is warm and homely, for a second all of my worries went away. His breath is warm, he's so close to me.
Realization hit, he saw the video, he saw us together, we are on stream, close together. I blush and turn back to the screen, he ended the stream without my knowing. I look back at him, tears fill my eyes. It's not like I don't wanna be seen around him, I just can't deal with the hate we're going to get. I love my fans, they are all amazing people. They all got me to where I am. But his fans are obsessed with him, I've seen his chat. And they hate me.

~FLASHBACK~

I burst out laughing, losing our last life.
"Y/N! Did you really laugh at that? I've seen it so many times," he chuckles. I'm still giggling at the video I just saw. I took a peek at the chat and it's filled with people's opinions.

She's so annoying
The stream has to end now
She's really pretty
God go away
I can't believe she ruined the whole thing for us
The stream was only 30 minutes
I hate her
He's mine she can back off
Don't bring her back
Guys chill out
Go away
I like her

My eyes flooded with tears and I ended the stream. Wilbur comforted me with everything that was going on. He even went onto twitter after a whole year of being off of it, and tweeted:

'I don't appreciate all the hate y/n got today. I expected better from you all. I'm disappointed, this isn't ok behavior and don't doubt that I won't come over to each of your houses and steal your
cat.'

~PRESENT DAY~

I stood up and flopped into wilburs arms. I needed his embrace. I needed to know everything will be ok
"Im sorry," I tried pulling away from his grip but he didnt let me go, he just hugged me tighter. I gave into it and hugged him again.
"No need to be sorry this can be stressful. It happened between Niki and I, it sucked." He picks me up and sets me down on the bed and he sits across from me. I stable myself by putting my arms on each side of me. He places his hand on mine, I look up at him. His eyes are a soft beautiful brown. He passes me my favorite book. God, I haven't read in forever. I've been so busy and I completely forgot about doing anything that has to do with books. I take the book and turn away from Wilbur before laying my head on his chest and him sitting against my headboard. His arms wrap around my torso while I crack open my book.
"I stole this from you once and I forgot to return it. I know it's your favorite, it's pretty good." I turn my head to look up at him and smile.
"Yeah I know it is," I take the book and smack him over the head with it. "And that's for taking it without my permission," He chuckles.

A/n: hey everyone I'm so sorry for not posting. I got grounded for awhile and I had authors block. But I'm back and ready to give out all the angst. Y'all be ready;)