18

"Are you sure you want to swim? The wind is freezing!" I say while rubbing my arms with my hands.

"Surely the water is warm, if not we can just sit on the beach." He looks down at me. "Are you that cold?"

"Yes! I'm wearing a bikini Wilbur," I shake my head at his idiotic words. He stops walking and takes off his sweater. He's still wearing his white shirt on that was underneath. He caught up to me and handed me the sweater.

"Are you sure you don't need it?"

"You need it more." I shrugged and put it on. It was like a dress on me. It reached all the way down to my knees. He giggles and we kept walking.

The warmth from his body was still lingering in the stitching of it. Making me feel a lot better and more relaxed. I felt safe standing next to him, in his clothing. I feel like Im unstoppable when I stand next to him. He brings out the best in me and I haven't felt that in such a long time. He just feels like home, and I've never experienced what that felt like. Just the way his personality is, his looks, his warmth, his caring nature, I could go on and on. Looking at this boy, I feel a sense of happiness that I've never had for anyone before. Every time he laughs at my jokes my heart races, every time we make direct eye contact my heart races, just being around him makes my heart races.

"Are you alright?" He touches the top of my head and turns it to look at him.

"Better than ever," I give him a soft smile. He nods his head and we keep walking.

After another minute of walking Will shouts, "We're here!" I giggle at his behavior. We walked along the beach to find a spot for our belongings. There surprisingly were only around five people here. Making us five and six.

"Here," Wilbur stops in his tracks and lays out his towel. I nod and set down my things. I laid my towel out too as he carefully puts down his guitar. The sun hasn't started setting yet so I took off Will's sweater and set it on my towel so it doesn't get to filled with sand. Wilbur then took off his shirt in front of me making me turn a light pink. Butterflies filled my stomach making me a darker shade. I turned around so that he didn't see me acting like a fool.

"You ready?" He said not to long after.

"Uh, y-yeah." I followed him to the water. I dipped my toe into the calm waves. He was right, the water is fairly warm. I took a step forward so then the water would swallow my feet whole. I looked out into the distance and there was only peace. I looked at Will standing by my side with his eyes closed. The soft wind lightly brushing against his face. I smiled at the sight of him once again. I couldn't help myself, this man is perfect.

I look back out to the smooth ocean top. The water was very calm. Only small waves coming in making everything just that much better. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. The saltwater breeze entering my lungs and out. Making room for more to come in.

All of a sudden Will grabbed me and lifted me over his head and running into the water.

"WILBUR WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I screamed. All he did was laugh. Once we got deep enough he threw me in. The warm water engulfing me. I quickly swam back to the surface and moved the hair out of my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I laughed. He smiled. I swam over to him and got behind. I tried my best to throw him under but he quickly grabbed me and dunked my head into the water. When he pulled me up we were both laughing like crazy. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the shore. I motioned him to get on his knees and he did. I climbed up onto his shoulders. He kept himself steady so that I wouldn't fall. I sat behind his neck and he grabbed onto my legs so I wouldn't tip over. He was smiling like a maniac and so was I.