38

His eyes stared down at his feet as he bows. The building roaring with cheers and applause. The corners of my lips rise even more than before. I then realize I have to catch him before he leaves. I push through the people and stand by the door. Knowing he'll see me before leaving. My heart pumps faster and faster as more people exit. I'm going to see Wilbur again. After three and a half weeks. I'm finally going to talk to his pretty face, feel his magical touch, smell his vanilla scent, and just be around him again. I look down at my phone to help calm the anxiety that fills me.

"Hey," a voice flows through the air. I look up from my phone. The object slips through my hand, dropping onto the floor. I stand frozen. There he was, Wilbur fucking Gold, standing in of me.

My mouth opens and closes. No words can escape. I'm in shock, I can't believe he's standing in front of me. His smile is so perfect and bright. I stop trying to speak because I'm not going to be able to. The realization hits me, Wilbur is here. In my reach. My eyes fill up with tears and I giggle as my smile stretches from one ear to the other. I slowly step forward a step. He opens his arms wide, a tear falls from my face. I jump into his arms and chuckle. My legs wrap around his torso and my arms hug tight around his neck. He buries his face into my hair and holds me tight. The familiar vanilla scent made me burst with happiness.

"I missed you so much," I finally let out.

"Me too y/n, I'm so ready to go home," he chuckles. I pull away from his neck.

"You need to, I'm a mess," I laugh.

"Tonight I will, this was my last gig," a big sigh of relief escaped my mouth. I pulled away from his neck and smiled. His smile grew large as he closed his eyes and leaned forward. Our foreheads were  pressed against one another. I took another sigh of relief and closed my eyes aswell, enjoying the moment. His hug became tighter and I felt safe. A while later he pulled back.

"I need a drink, you coming?" I hop down from his embrace and start walking towards the bar. The place is quite empty now, everyone left is either at the bar or making out with each other. I get in line and begin searching my pockets for my wallet. Wilbur catches up and stands behind me.

"I'm not going to get anything I don't have my wallet with me at the moment, it's in the tour bus. I'll stand with you though."

"No worries I'll pay. You deserve a treat after all your hard work."

"I feel bad, don't get my anything. I will just-," I cut him off.

"Wilbur, it's ok. I want to pay for you. Please just let me," I held his hands in mine. He nods and I continue searching for cash. "Oh shit, I forgot I left my wallet in the car. Stay in line I'll be right back," he told me to hurry back and I speed walk outside. The air is thin and crisp. My arms wrap around my body as I hurry to the car. Viv thankfully left it open. I open the door and sit in the passenger seat. I start rummaging through our things trying to find it when I hear a familiar voice.

"What's a pretty lady doing out here in the cold?" I look up to see Kai leaning on the open car door. Their face is smug and mischievous.

"Kai not now. I'm busy. Leave."

"That's not very nice y/n. You know you enjoy my company," she sits on my leg and uses her hand to rub my inner thigh making me close my eyes in pleasure.

"Kai stop," she turns her body around to look at me. Her hands cup my cheeks. I open my eyes to see her face so close to mine.

"I can't keep doing this Kai, it feels wrong and I'm just not into you."

"I know you have something for me. You just have to find it within yourself. I can prove you wrong," she starts moving her hips in circular motions and flirtatiously plays with her hair. I bite my lip and throw my head back. I open my eyes to see my wallet staring at me. Wilbur. I grab her hips to keep them still and look her dead in the eyes.

"Kai we're done. Don't come near me again," she raises their eyebrow and they're happy expression turns the into the opposite.

"Fine, fuck you," they get off my lap and slam the door behind them making me flinch a bit. As she walks off she flips me off without look back. I take a deep breath not wanting to freak out on them and quickly grab my wallet. I scurry inside. Not looking at Kai walking away. I look around trying to spot the giant in the crowd. Which is surprisingly easy, considering he's wearing a very vibrant jumper. I swiftly run over to him and he lifts his head from his phone with a smile.

"What took so long? Shit your pants or what?" He chuckles. I nervously giggle.

"Uh haha no, just... ran into someone I don't appreciate."

"Who? Where are they? Do I have to kick their ass?"

"No no it's all good. I scared them away," it was our turn to order. We grabbed our drinks and walked over to a table for two in the corner with a cute table skirting. We sat down and started chatting about his experience with his tour. That conversation led us into talking about streaming and the fans. Which somehow led us onto the topic of our outfits.

"You're very pretty tonight, y/n. I didn't expect you to get so dressed up."

"Uh yeah, I wanted to look good, you haven't seen me in awhile so why not," I giggle. "You look very handsome, as always." SHIT WHY DID I SAY THAT. The tips of his ears grew pink and a giggle slipped.

"Thank you love."