32

"Y/n I have to go."

"Nooooo!" My arms tightening around his waist like a snake hunting it's prey.

"My coach is leaving soon and you need to go get some rest."

"But but," I look up at him, my eyes filled with tears. My lower lip is quivering. "Your gunna be gone for a whole month," I dig my face into his chest leaving wet marks from my tears. Isn't very visible since it's a lighter color jumper.

"I know, but a month isn't very long. I'll be back before you even realize I'm gone."

"You promise?" My words were muffled. I let go of on hand and place it on his chest to feel his heart beat. I close my eyes, I feel safe. I start slowly making small circles with my thumb to show affection. After a bit of silence,

"I promise."

"Y/n you coming?" Kai's distant voice calls out to me.

"She's being a bit clingy I'll have her back soon," Will calls back. Its been four hours spent together since his show. We've gotten to know Kai a bit more. She doesn't live to far from me, maybe like a ten minute drive. She owns a dog and a guinea pig. She really enjoys Bo Burnham. Her favorite movie series is Harry Potter. I'm her favorite streamer and Will is her favorite music artist. She likes researching on things she finds interesting, she also writes her own books and stories. I found that really neat.

"I'm not clingy. I'm just going to miss you."

"Shut up," he giggles and hugs me tighter. "Now cmon your friends are waiting for you. And I have to leave, I have another gig later today." The time was somewhere around 4;00 am. I'm to tired and drunk to care. I groaned at having to let go. I take my hand off his chest and curl it around his body once more. His large hand placed itself on the back of my head and pulls it closer to him. His chin then laid on me. It stabbed my skin. It hurt but I didn't want to move or say anything. He'll then move. After a long time of embrace and silence I finally let go.

"Goodbye Wilbur. See you soon." I look up and gave him a mellow grin. My back turns to him and I walk away. My elbows are being held by my arms. Not looking back. It'll crush me to much.

As I approach the car I see Kai dealing with drunk Viv in the back seat. Viv was rolling around and groaning. Kai was standing up outside the car trying to get them to sit up and buckle. I stay quiet and slide into the passenger. I pull out my phone and slouch down into the seat. Kai finally gets Viv situated and gets into their side.

"You ready?" I nod my head.

My eyes blink open. Viv is in bed with me, still sleeping. That's odd. I roll over to look at the time. 3:48pm. I would be upset I slept in so late but I don't feel like getting up. I'm to tired. Physically and mentally. Then bam, like a train, the thought of Wilbur filled my mind. No not now. I don't want to think about him right now. I immediately felt like a rain cloud started pouring down on me. And only me. Wilbur was putting a tole on me. And so was the alcohol. I slap my arm over my face and sigh. I don't want to deal with life right now. Wilbur. No leave my head. His voice. No no no get out. He's not welcome right now. His touch. I place my hands on each side of my head and press hard. My brain feels like it's going to pop out, my head is getting crushed. His smile.

"GET OUT!" I scream. Viv places their hand on my leg. I turn my head to look at them. Their still laying down, face is concerned. "Sorry."

"Wilbur?" I nod. They sit up and pull me into a hug. "I'm sorry," they whisper. The air is still, you could hear a pin drop. I didn't have the motive to speak. To do anything for that matter.

I flop back onto my pillow. His face fills my head. His laugh rings through my ears. I can feel his warmth around me. I sigh, there's no getting rid of it.