54

I'm sitting in my window reading one of my favorite books. It has been a couple days since I slept over at Will's house. He's been busy with both streaming and his band, Lovejoy. He's currently practicing with them, i think. He played me a little bit of one of their covers called, 'Privately Owned Spiral Galaxy' and my god was his voice amazing. The way that his voice can go from smooth as honey to rocky. And my god, is it attractive as hell.

I start thinking about Wilbur and how I'm starting to miss him. I smile at the thought of our make out session when I get cut off with a-

DINGDONG

The sound of the doorbell fills the air around me. I sigh and close my book, looking out the window to see the bright beautiful sun. My glare moves away from outside to my door. I stand up and head downstairs to see whos waiting for me.

Twisting the knob and pulling the door open I see Wilbur and a bunch of other people behind him. He stares down at me with a handsome smile. I couldn't explain how much I wanted those lips to touch mine, I completely forgot there were other people here. All of the sudden someone jumps in for a hug, and I instantly knew who it was.

"Hi Viv!" I squeeze them tightly before pulling away.

"Heyyy Wilbur invited me along, you better say its ok," she jokingly says. I nod my head at look back at the tall brunette. I giggle when he stares back at me, I jump into his arms for a hug, wrapping my legs around his torso. His warm arms squeeze my back and I giggle jumping down after a bit. I look to the side to see Viv smirk and shake her head.

The two step out of the way so I can great the rest. A blonde haired boy steps in front,

"AYYEEE TOMMYYYY," I shout in a gravely voice.

"ME GUSTAAAA," he replies as he leans in for a quick hug. We both laugh at each others antics. Phil then steps forward, also greeting me and gives a great big dad hug. The next one I dont really recognize.

"Hi Y/n! I'm Tubbo er, I mean Toby," hes a very cheery boy, I smile at him with a giggle I respond,

"Well hello Toby! You seem so fun, we're going to be great friends," he smiles brightly.

"LETS GO FUCK YOU TOM!" Toby screams. Then, without surprise, they start arguing. I shake my head with a grin and look up at Wilbur with a 'do they always do this?' look. Without needing me to say it, he nods his head with an annoyed look. I take his hand in mine and gently rub his thumb in reassurance that it'll be over soon.

"Will you two knock it off already? You're acting like children," a new, thick accented voice says. I look to see a very lanky, bald dude walk over to me.

"Hello lady, I'm Jack Manifold, the best of the best," he holds his head up high. I give him an unsure look.

"Yeah, uh huh ok Mr. Manifold," I say sarcastically. Wilbur releases a small chuckle. "So um whyyy.. are there random British people at my door?" I smirk and look at Wilbur. He scratches the back of his neck with a nervous look.

"HEY IM NOT RANDOM, WE'RE BEST OF FRIENDS!" Tommy shouts.

"LET THE FOUR EYES SPEAK!" I shout back, referring to Wilbur.

"Oh well we were hoping you would film a vlog with us, we're planning on going bowling."

"Oh yeah I'd love to go! Let me just finish getting ready if that ok?"

"Yeah of course," Wilbur responds.

"But you have to hurry, we have to check in in twenty minutes," Phil speaks up. "Tommy rented the whole place out for a few hours," I look over at Tommy and he nods his head violently.

"I can rush, but I wont look that good," I laugh, opening the door for everyone to come in.

"You always look good though," Wilbur says quietly as he enters my kitchen. I turn around with a subtle smile, I don't think anyone heard.

I make my way upstairs to my room as others are downstairs in the kitchen chatting. I pick up my makeup brush and lightly dip in in my blush before applying it to my cheeks. A small knock is heard from my door before a wild Viv enters her habitat.

"Heyyy," they say before pulling up my desk chair next to my makeup desk. "Sooo I see it's going well with you and Wilburrr," she drags out the 'r' with an excited tome as she playfully punches my arm. I giggle and I tuck my head in my shoulders. I squeal,

"We made out the other day," my whole face is burning hot and red in excitement. Viv's jaw drops, but it slowly turns into the biggest simper I've seen them have.

"NO FUCKING WAY Y/N!" I drop my head and pick it back up to laugh some more and nod my head. "YOU TWO MADE OUT?? OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY!!" She says loudly, almost yelling.

"SHH! Viv!" I'm still laughing, "the others will hear you!" Just then Wilbur knocks on the door and peeps his head in.

"Whos making out with who?" He smirks. I roll my eyes and grin some more. He comes into the room and closes the door behind him. My eyes follow him as he sits on the bed on the other side of me.

"Sooo, who initiated the kiss?" Viv squeals. Will and I look at each other and giggle before I look back at Viv.

"I kinda did," I say quietly.

"NO WAY! THATS MY Y/N!" She pats me on the back. I look up to see Wilbur turning pink.

"Why are you blushing? I'm fully red!" I say looking myself in the mirror sitting on my desk. He rolls his eyes, still beaming, and flops on his back. I chuckle before getting out of my chair and falling on his chest.

"Umm excuse you two, I'm still here," Viv exclaimed. I dig my head in his chest before raising my arm to flip her off.

"I'm not moving until Will moves," my voice is muffled. Wilbur chuckles and starts brushing his fingers through my hair gently.

All of the sudden someone bursts through the door. I slightly sit up to see Tommy and Toby standing there. Tommy's face of disgust was priceless. Toby's face of 'Aw' was cute. I love how they're complete opposites but still are best friends. Just then Phil comes from behind them.

"Ok lovebirds we have to get going," I fall back on Wilbur and groan.

"Come on mi amor," Wilbur says in a deeper voice than I'm used to. I look up to see him eyes locked onto mine. I couldn't help myself but to smash my lips onto his. After a few seconds, he started to deepen the kiss. But before he could I pulled away to tease him. I know it drives him crazy.

"PHILLLLL!" Tommy screams as he runs down the hallway to find Phil. Will slowly opens his eyes to see me smirking while staring at his beautiful face. He grins and shakes his head.

I jump off his tall body and turn around to see Viv looking at me in shock. My eyes widen, realizing everyone saw everything. She hops out of the seat and puts her hands up like a police officer has pulled on gun on them before walking out of the room. I turn back to Wilbur, he's patiently standing behind me. He bends down and plants a small kiss on my cheek before taking my hand and leading me out of the room.