53

A/N: Before entering this chapter, I want you all to know that if this chapter ever goes against Wilbur's boundaries I will instantly take this chapter down. I was somewhat uncomfortable creating this chapter because I'm not sure if he is ok with this or not. But for now, enjoy:)

Y/n POV:

The dryness of my throat urges my eyes to pop open. I blink a few times to get used to being awake. It's completely dark in Wilbur's room, the only light is coming from the shine of the moon, poking through the window.

I sit up and look to my right. The most peaceful, fragile male, cuddling the most beautiful cat, lay in front of me. I quietly coo, "aww," at the sight.

I slip on my slippers before standing up to pull my hood over my brown hair that is pulled up in a bun. I quietly start walking towards the door and sneak my way out. Walking down the hallway my hands find a nice place to rest in my sweat pant pockets.

I head down the stairs and turn the corner to reach the kitchen, not bothering to turn the lights on I pull open the cabinet with the glasses. My hand holds the cup under the tap and as I let the water run into it. After it fills up I turn off the tap and quietly chug the water. It's refreshing.

Just as I was about to put my glass in the sink when I feel arms wrap around my waist and a chin that lays on my shoulder. I smile and turn my head to reveal a very tired Wilbur.

"What are you doing?" he yawns in between the sentence.

"Getting a glass of water," I whisper. Wilbur slightly nods his head as he closes his eyes and squeezes me tighter. I let out a hushed giggle.

"You're very cute Will Gold,"

"And you're perfect y/n l/n," he whispers. I couldn't stop my lips from pulling upwards into a grin. I turn around to bury my head in his chest. I contemplate to say it. The one sentence that could make or break the thing Wilbur and I have going on. I decide now is not the time and move on.

"Cmon love let's go to bed ok?" I pull away from the embrace. He rubs his eyes and nods his head like a child.

We make our way up the stairs and into the bedroom. Wilbur plops down onto the bed. Lia is now laying on the window cell enjoying the moonlight. I follow Wilbur into bed and cuddle up to his back. My arm wraps around his torso and I kick my legs up so I'm in the fetal position. I'm spooning a 6'6 boy. I chuckle to myself before drifting away to unconsciousness.

———

I forgot to grab clothes from my house, I was going to wear the same clothes as yesterday but I like the idea of stealing one of Wilby's jumpers better. I put it on, and quickly remembered that Wilbur is very much larger than me. I was drowning in cloth, but it was comfy. 

My legs carry me down the stairs and I see Wilbur in the sitting room on the sofa. His legs are propped up on the coffee table as he watches a movie on the tv next to him. I work my way into the kitchen and make myself a cup of coffee. I lean against the counter and pull out my phone to check my analytics on twitch since I haven't in a few months. I've gained 10k more followers. I look up in shock, I have 14k followers on twitch, because of Wilbur. I feel guilt rise before my heart starts to hurt. I don't deserve these followers. I only streamed because I wanted money for books and for a new house. I have the book that I want, the one book I've always wanted, my life. Wilbur is the love in my books. I don't need to fantasize anymore, because it has came true. He has made it come true, I can get out of bed and get dressed because of him. And because of my love for him, for Wilbur, I would rather die than move away from him. I couldn't leave him. Ever. My mind then wanders farther than it needs to, thinking that Wilbur will leave me one day, one day soon. 

My whole thought process stops when the coffee machine beeps to let me know that my drink is done. I realize I should stop stressing over him and just focus on our up's instead of down's. I put creamer in my coffee and put it back in the fridge before using the sleeves of Wilburs brown jumper to hold the hot drink. 

I enter the sitting room, Wilbur looks up and smiles at me. I can see my messy self in the reflection of his round glasses. I walk over to him and sit next to his lanky body. 

"What are you watching?" I look at the tv screen. Just then I realized what was playing.

"Twilight," we say at the same time. Laughter erupts from our lungs for a few seconds. 

"Why Twilight?" I say still chuckling. "You said it was cringe."

"It is! You think I'm fucking lying? I'm only watching it because you like it so much."

"Awww what a gentlemannn," I say as I put my cup of coffee down on the coffee table. I look back at him and cup his cheeks and smile at him. My hands push his cheeks together so he looks like a fish. I giggle. I let him go back to normal and he smiles as he studies my face. His eyes trail down from my eyes down to my lips. I follow his gaze until he realizes I know what he's looking at and looks back at the screen behind me. My hands push his face to look back at mine.

"Can I?" I ask as I look down to his lips. He nods his head. I slowly close my eyes and lean into him. My lips softly land onto his. His hands trail down to my waist and pull me closer to him. I then crawl onto him and straddle his lap. My hands leave his cheeks and arrive to behind his neck. He deepens the kiss. I immediately obey to him and part open my lips. His tongue explores the untouched places in my mouth. My hand trails up to his hair and I slightly pull on it. He quietly moans and shivers flow down my spine. 

Knowing what I was about to do I quickly pull away from him and run out of the room laughing.

"What the fuck!" he says giggling. "Come back!" he gets up and jogs after me. I laugh harder when I see him running after me. I run myself in a corner, I giggle harder. He stands in a basketball defense stance hopping from one side to another. I run passed him with a screech. He grabs my arm but I rip it away from him. I almost reach the sitting room before Wilbur grabs me from behind and picks me up. I scream and wiggle like a giant worm. The scream slowly turns into a laugh as he throws me over his shoulder and takes me to the sitting room. 

He throws me on the sofa and hits me with a pillow. My laugher fills the room as I try fitting him back with another pillow. It doesn't work quite well so I just use the fluffy object to block his attacks. I think of a plan. I throw my pillow across the room. 

"Ha! Now I have two!" he says as he turns around to walk towards the pillow. I laugh as I jump onto his back. His groan turn into laughter as he falls backwards on the sofa squishing me like a bug. Kneeling on the ground, he turns towards me and smiles. The grin on his face urges me to do the same. His smiles are contagious. I lean in and kiss him quickly. Leaning back I see his chocolate brown eyes slowly open, all I see is genuine love and care. Wow, he's beautiful.

A/n: I have a discord server! https://discord.gg/2WUdz2b9 is the link! come join and have some fun! Here you'll be able to have a chance to have an idea of your own inside my story! We play games, make new friends, have wattpad conversations, and much more. I'd really appreciate if you'd come and join the fun!:)