40

Wilburs POV:

My world stopped. I'm only focusing on her. It feels like fireworks are going off in my stomach. As soon as her lips touched mine it was like electricity ran through us. Her small hands grab fist fulls of my hair. Our breathing grows heavier. I tighten my grip around her waist. We slowly fall deeper into the kiss.

After all this time I finally did it. I finally kissed her. I didn't ask for permission, but I couldn't hold back anymore. She's so magnetic. I can't get enough of her.

She stops, I come to a halt as well and slowly open my eyes. Hers are still closed, but she is beaming more then ever. Our foreheads are touching. She lightly bites her lip as her gorgeous y/c eyes stare into mine.

"Wow,"

"Wow?" She questions.

"I- I'm sorry I shouldn't of-," she cut me off.

"Wilbur, it's ok, really," she whispers. I sighed of relief. She wraps her arms around my torso and lays her chin on my soaking wet shirt, looking up at me.

"I really am sorry y/n, I should've ask-," she cuts me off by stealing another kiss. Probably to shut me up. It lasted for a minute or two until I pulled away. "We should head back so we don't catch a cold," I didn't realize that it's almost done raining. She nods and we make our way back to the car.

———

"Here," y/n gives me a hot cup of tea and sits down across the table from me.

"Thank you, but I should be getting home. My flat mates probably want to see me."

"Oh yea of course," I stand up and walk over to her. She also stands up and gives me a hug. "Sleep well Will," I chuckle before walking out of her home.

Y/n POV:

I watch the boy walk out and I let out a heavy sigh. My legs carry myself upstairs to my room to start a stream.

"Hello everybody! How are we all today?" I watch people start to trickle in. All replying to my question. "I see a lot of us aren't doing the best right now. I want you all to know your all loved. Your worth it. You deserve to be here. If you haven't eaten or drank anything today go do that now and come back later. Try doing something productive today like make your bed or clean your room," I show chat a soft and comforting smile. I want them to know they are safe here. "Alright let's start the stream yeah?"

"Oh hold on chat Viv is calling me," I push one side of my headphones behind my ear and put the phone on speaker, holding it close to the mic. "Viv im live, they can all here you right now."

"Oh shit ok, hi chat. But y/n remember that fancy ass restaurant you and Wilbur went to that one time?"

"Yeah...?"

"They're hiring. They never hire. You have to apply for the job." Viv knows how I struggle with jobs. And she knows I haven't been streaming much recently. Chat also knows about my issue.

"Viv, there isn't a chance I'm getting a job that fancy. I can't even be a janitor correctly," we both let out a laugh.

"Cmon y/n you need to try," the whole chat was encouraging me to listen to them. I then got a discord call.

"Y/n L/n you are applying to this job no exceptions," it was Wilbur. "Your always telling me how you wish you could get a job. Just try," I groaned at the both of them.

"Wait what's happening?" Viv calls out.

"Wilbur called me telling me to listen to you," I sighed.

"YES EXACTLY SO LISTEN TO M-," I ended the call before they could finish their sentence. Wilbur already hung up.

"I hate being wrong."

————

My hands rubbed my eyes and I set down my book. The time was 4 am. I get up out of bed and walk over to my desk where my lamp is. I turn it off and jump back into bed. I pull my blankets up to my nose. And drift off to sleep.

Tap

My eyes shoot open. What the fuck? What was that. I look around the room until I shrug it off and close my eyes once again.

Tap

I sit up. "Ok little ghosty man I'm tired so let me sleep," I huff and fling myself back down.

Tap tap tap

I loudly groan and stand up walking around my room. When I walk passed my window

Tap

a pebble got thrown at it. Or that's what I saw from the corner of my eye anyway. I turn towards it to see Wilbur half way hanging out of his room. I roll my eyes with a smirk. Unlocking the window, I slide it open.

"Where the fuck did you get pebbles from? Your in your room, well... kinda? Your going to fall and I'm going to laugh."

"Well that's not very nice. And does it matter where the fuck I get my pebbles from?"

"I would say sorry but you woke me from my sleep. Why did you wake my anyway?"

"Well," he grunts as he pulls himself inside. "I was wondering if you wanted to go for a drive but your to busy sleeping like a loser," I scoff at him.

"Well I'd like to sleep. My sleep schedule isn't as bad as yours ok. We can hang out later."

"Can't," I furrow my eyebrows.

"What? Why not??"

"I'm going out with a few friends."

"You have friends?"

"Your my friend."

"Ok you got me there, but seriously, you have friends?"

"Of course I have friends!! Who else would I stream with you little shit."

"Well who are they?"

"Tommy and Phil."

"Isn't Tommy a child or something?"

"Lets call it babysitting," I playfully roll my eyes with a smile.

"Call it what you want Mr Gold. Now I'm going to bed, goodnight Will."

"It's 4 in the morning y/n,"

"OH MY GOD LEAVE ME ALONNNE," I shut the window on him and close the drapes.

Wilbur smirks, also closing his window. "Goodnight y/n."