56

I drop my phone and slowly stand up. As my feet touch the floor I instantly start pacing the ground. I clasp my hands together and bring them to my lips. Wilbur swings his legs over the bed and sits on the edge.

"You know, they were going to figure out at some point.." Wilbur speaks up quietly. I turn around to look at him.

"Wilbur, we aren't even together! You know how bad this is going to make us look?! How bad this is going to make you look? You have 4 million followers!" He stands up slightly shaking his head before grabbing me and giving me a big embrace. His chin rests on my head.

"I don't care what they think y/n, I'm happy with you, even if we aren't official. If you want to call everything that we have off, I'll respect your decision. If you're happy, I'm happy," the corner of my lips curled downward and I look up at him. He has a soft but sad smile on his face. I stand up on my tippy toes and give him a peck on the lips.

"Never will I want to let go of you Will Gold," his lips turn into a smile, one of the biggest smiles I've seen on him. Wilbur lets go of the hug and steps a couple steps back, away from me. He then kneels on the floor and opens a pretend box with his hands.

"Y/n L/n. My beautiful best friend. My savior. My side kick. My second half. My lover. These past months have been the best time of my life. Meeting the girl of my dreams, meeting all these wonderful people, remembering all these amazing memories. I want this to last, for as long as I shall live. I know this isn't a very nice place to ask you this but I feel as though it's right. Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" My jaw drops to the floor and tears flood my eyes. I clap my hands together and bring them in front of my mouth. My head nods up and down before giving him the biggest smile I've ever given anyone ever. Wilburs face beams with happiness and runs towards me. Picking my up from under my arms and twirling me around. We giggle before he puts me down and grabs my waist, pulling me into him. Wilbur closes the gap in between us by pressing our lips together. This was the most passionate kiss he's given me, and I don't give two shits. He picks me up and takes me to the bed where he lays me down and he lays ontop of me.

After a few minutes he pulls away.

"You've made me the happiest man alive," I can tell he's being genuine. I smile.

"And you've made me the happiest women alive," Wilbur's face turns bright. All I can focus on is how beautiful his eyes are. The window's light shines on them. Creating that mesmerizing sparkle. His hair lays right above his eyes. He's so pretty. I giggle and pull him in for another kiss. 

———

"Hi chat!" Wilbur speaks out. He's sitting in a chair right next to me.

"Hellooo!!" I wave at the camera. We're just going live on his channel, to tell them some news.

"Chat! We've got some news for you," Wilbur claps his hands together. "Yes, you all are correct. Y/n and I are officially together," he wraps and arm around me and I grin, laying my head back under his chin, still looking at the chat. The whole thing was filled with "awe's". I couldn't believe how nice they are all being. Here and there I'll see that mods have banned certain people, but I haven't seen any bad comments so far. "Since we're live why don't we do a just chatting stream, yeah? What about some q's and a's?" He looks down at me to see if I'm ok with that. I nod my head and he smiles, kissing my forehead.

User 8
When did you catch feelings for each other?

I sat up in my chair, nervous to actually answer this question. "Well I caught feelings for y/n right before my tour, how about you y/n?"

"I don't even remember," I giggle. "It's been so long. I'd say when we went to the beach with Niki," I nervously smile.

"That long ago??" Wilbur looks down onto me, his face is shocked." I slightly smile and nod my head. Me cheeks are a light shade of pink

"I guess I'm irresistible," he smirks and flips his non existent long hair. I giggle and slightly punch his shoulder.

User 73
Where did you guys meet?

We both burst out laughing, remembering the time that we met.

"Well, funny story," I say in between laughs. "It was like 3 am and I was laying in a Tescos parking lot while it was pissing it down with rain. And this dumbass was inside the store without me knowing," Wilbur laughs harder. "He was so awkward it was hilarious. Little did I know he would change my life for forever," I chuckle and look at him. He looks back at me after stopping the laughing. The love in his eyes when he looks at me says it all. Maybe life can be like the books...