9

I roll over and groan. Pounding on my alarm clock hoping it was going to shut the hell up. I lay there for a second then sat up to the light poking through my light gray curtains and into my eyes. I scratch my messy hair and walk over to the window cill. I open the curtains and rub my eyes to get used to the light. I quickly brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun not having a care in the world about what I look like.

Half asleep still, I walk downstairs to make myself some tea. As the kettle is boiling I sit at the table and go through my social media today seeing a new DM from a girl named Niki Nihachu. She had come across my latest stream and heavily enjoyed it. She asked if I wanted to collab with her this week on stream playing hardcore Minecraft. Which apparently is a series that she does with lots of different people. I happily excepted since she had a mediocre follower count and she seemed like a sweet girl.

I pour my boiling water into my mug and put the tea bag in. After waiting for it to soak into the liquid I started drinking it and relaxing up in my room.

I was about to turn on a Netflix show when I heard a scream coming from outside. That's when I saw a blonde girl rushing out of Wilburs house with Wilbur following behind her. She was yelling at him for something I couldnt hear but I'm sure he didn't deserve getting told off by a basic bitch. He tried touching her arm to calm her down and that's when she punched him and yelled louder.

I run outside and over to their driveway. Both of them were caught up in their argument they didn't see me come up to them. I tapped the chicks shoulder as she quickly turned around slapping my hand.

"WHO TF ARE YOU AND WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!?!?"

"Who do you think you are, talking to Will like that?"

"W-will?" he whispered. I heard him but it wasn't the time to respond.

"HE DESERVES IT!!! HES A FUCKING DICK AND DESERVES THE WORST!!!" she turns to him and he stood still, in shock.

"Say that again pussy," my face is now completely straight revealing my resting bitch face.

"I SAID HE DESERVES-" I clobber her jaw knocking a few teeth out as she falls to the floor.

"SAY IT AGAIN," I yell at her. She started crawling backwards slowly begging for mercy as blood dribbles out of her mouth leaving a trail. I slowly walk up to her as she's moving.

"Say. It. Again." I'm staring right into her eyes.

"He deserves-," she started tearing up.

"Y/n!" Wilbur holds my shoulder finally snapping out of shock. I step back a couple steps. "It's ok now. I'm fine. Your hurting her."

I don't brake my gaze from the girl. I stand over her body again and spit in her face.

"Get out of here. If I see you around Wilbur again I swear-" she stands up in the middle of my sentence and she runs away looking back making sure I'm not following her. I look at my hand and my knuckles are all red. I slowly open and close my hand making sure I didn't break it.

I look over my shoulder at Wilbur. He's staring at the ground. He looks like he's feeling way to many emotions at once. I look forward once again to realize what I just did. I beat up a girl. Over something I'm not involved in. I don't know what came over me. I don't even know the woman. What did I do? Why did I do that? I would never do such a thing, so why now?

I start walking over to Wilbur staring up at him because he's so tall.

"I-I'm sorry." My words sped up really fast (dudududu) "I don't know what came over me, I would never do that I just didn't like the way she was talking to you and-" he stopped me from talking by turning his head and held a finger up.

"I'm going inside," he says quietly. He closed the door behind him as I stood there, not stopping him, not being able to say something. I sat down on the pavement with a blank face. I don't know that to think. I don't know what to feel. I didn't mean to upset Wilbur. I didn't mean to ruin that girls jaw. It was like I was possessed, that's not something I would do. I'm so confused.

I look down and grab my face. I feel a tickle running down my arms. They were tears. Of course. I sat there crying and crying. Water then started running down my neck. I look up, it was raining. Fantastic. Great timing.