14

We've been playing for a while. It was my turn to spin, it landed on Niki.

"Niki truth or dare."

"Uhh truth."

"Did you like Vivs kiss?"

Obvious she did she sat there for a full minute and blushed afterwards but I wanted her to admit it. Maybe I'm mean but it dosnt matter it's a game, right?

She started blushing again and slowly shook her head up and down. Rihanna and I awe'd at the sight. Viv grew a huge smile on their face and started blushing too. She tried hiding it, it definitely didn't work.

Niki spun and it landed on me again.

"Truth or dare y/n"

"Uhm truth"

"Since you like to expose people I'm going to return the favor. Do you have a crush on Will?"

Shit. Instant karma.

My heart started pounding out of my chest, it's all I could hear. The thumping in my hears were very distracting, and loud. I started getting really hot and I could tell I started blushing. I started to curl inwards. I am so uncomfortable. I really didn't want to admit my feelings because I wasn't sure on them. And Wilbur dosnt want me anyway. He's not even over his ex.

"I-I think so? I'm really not sure." I said really fucking quietly. Niki could see I was uncomfortable so she gave me the choice to say it to the crowd or just to her. Apparently no one heard. But I didn't want to make anyone feel bad for leaving them out so I shook my head no. I took a deep breath.

"I think so, I'm not entirely certain so don't tease me about it." I blushed and looked away in embarrassment. Niki came over and gave me a hug to make me feel some what comforted. She whispered in my ear;

"I'm sorry I didn't know this would make you so uncomfortable," she hugged tighter.

Viv looked at me with a quiet smirk in the corner of their lips. They knew that they were the one that helped me develop feelings.

We stopped playing the bottle games and pulled out twister. At the end of the game we were all tangled in each other and Rihanna knocked us down. We were all hysterically laughing at each other. We played a few more board games. After that we just messed around for a bit. We blasted music on my speakers as Rihanna and Viv were getting down and dancing like professionals. Niki and I grabbed stacks of money and started throwing it at them. We were all laughing and having a great time.

I then heard another yell from outside. I went over to my window and opened it.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Wilbur yelled.

"What sorry can't hear you we're having to much fun over here," I said with a smile on my face. I could hear him but I wanted to be a dick.

I came back to the party and I started busting down with the others. A bunch of pretty girls dancing in front of me in my room. Fuck Will this is all I need. I chuckled at my thoughts. We did this for a good hour and a half. It's very tiring I don't know how dancers do it for so long.

We agreed on an lgbtq romance movie. All of us didn't fit on my bed so Rihanna and I laid on the blankets and pillows. Her and I had to remake the floor bedding because it got all messed up when we were dancing. More than half way through I looked over to see Niki and Viv making out on my bed. I smiled and tapped Rihanna on the shoulder and pointed at them.

"Get a room!" She giggled.

The two looked over with fear in their eyes. Apparently they didn't want us seeing that. We all laughed and turned off the movie.

Niki and Viv got down on the floor with us, bringing a few more blankets and snacks. We munched on some crisps while just talking about life.

"You guys look good together," I said while looking over at the two love birds. They were sitting next to each other. Go figure.

Niki smiled and thanked me.

"Hey uh Y/n come with me to the bathroom?" They stood up and took my hand, dragging me to the downstairs bathroom.

"There's a bathroom connected to my room why'd-" they put their index finger on my lips.

"Shhh! Don't be so loud!" I pushed their hand away.

"Ok what do you want."

"Help me ask Niki on a date. Please." They said, I smiled big.

"Of course! Like tonight or tomorrow?" They replied with tonight, looking desperate.

"Ok I'll help. How do you want this to go down?"

"I was thinking about running to the store to get lights and decorations for outside. I'll set them up and in the meantime you and Rihanna distract her and make up an excuse for why I'm gone. You guys drag her outside to the surprise and ta da I ask her."

"This isn't a bit to much?" I ask.

"Is it? Is it to much? Is she going to say no if it's to much?"

"No she'll love it anyway you do it. But your just asking her on a date. You really are desperate aren't you." I giggle at them.

"I really like her. I've only known her for a few hours but I can tell she's the one."

I feel so happy for them. They need someone like Niki in their life and I'm glad it's her that they chose. Nikis a close friend of mine and they are so good together.

"Ok so is the set up what you want to do for her then?" They replied with yes so I quickly pushed them out the door.

"Hurry!" I called out to her. They turned around and gave me a thumbs up and ran to their car. The time read out 2:16am. I didn't realize how late it was. I went back upstairs to the party.

"Hey guys I'm back sorry it took so long. Viv went to the bathroom and told me they forgot something important at home so they went to go grab it." I sat down next to them.

I really hope this works...