42

I step out of the shower and wrap myself with a warm towel. I grab my phone to see if I got any notifications before I get dressed.

From Wilbur💗

Reading his name made my heart flutter. I open his text.

Wilbur💗

Hey, you would like to meet my friends? They're asking about meeting you.

Um yeah I guess, let me get ready.

This was totally unexpected. Why were they asking about me? I get really anxious over meeting new people. I take a deep breath, in through the nose, out through the mouth as I look myself dead in the eyes. Well tried to. The mirror was all fogged up.

Wilbur told me to meet him at the train station. So that's where I was heading. Trying not to pass out I park and text Will asking him where he was. My hands were abnormally shaking.

I roll down my window to get some fresh air before my head got any worse. After sending the text I look up to see Wilbur walking towards my vehicle. I instantly smile at the beautiful brit in front of me.

"Hello darling, how are you?" He opens the door for me. My heart completely melted at being called 'darling'. I stood up to hug him. "Hey, what's wrong? Your shaking."

"Oh, yeah, that.." I look down at my hands after letting go of him. "I just get anxious over meeting new people. I'll be fine," I really wasn't. I felt miserable.

"I understand. I have really bad anxiety myself. You don't have to come with if you want. I'll come over after and we can chill out. Make popcorn and watch a film, yeah?" He takes both my hands in his and has a warm expression on his face.

"That sounds great Will but I don't want to let your friends down. I'll be ok."

"Ok but if you ever need to take a break or go home let me know," I nod, we suddenly hear someone behind us.

"Helloo!" Phil had gotten off the train and had saw us.

"Philllll!" Wilbur calls out and goes to hug him. I stand back leaning on the vehicle waiting for them to finish they're greetings. After a bit, Wilbur leads Phil over to me, my heart drops. I take a deep breath and walk a bit to meet them in the middle. With a plastered smile.

"Hi! Your Phil right?"

"Correct, I'm guessing your y/n?"

"That's me," I nervously giggle.

"Ah, so your the one that Wilbur talks about all the time, nice to meet you."

My eyes widen and I look up at Will. The tips of his ears have turned pink, he scratches the back of his neck and speedily changed the subject.

"Im glad you could join us Phil," all he does is chuckle in response, knowing Will was embarrassed.

"So what are we doing before Tommy gets here?" Phil turns to Wilbur.

"Um I'm actually not sure," Wilbur responded.

"We could just wait and get to know each other, if your up for that Phil?" I suggest and he agrees.