22

(TW!! Alcohol usage, and puking)

"What are you ordering?" Wilbur says and he puts down the menu revealing his face.

"I'm leaning towards pasta but I'm not sure. This place is to fancy for me." I smile at his cute face. I look all around me admiring the beautiful scenery, taking it all in. We sat at a window seat for two people and it was amazing. He really does have a good taste in this kind of stuff.

"I'm guessing you've never been here before?" He chuckles

"No way how did you know," I said sarcastically.

"Eh just a feeling," leaning back in his chair with a mischievous smile on his face. "I'll get whatever you get. Everything I've had here is good. Do you want appetizers?"

"Bread sticks?"

"Hell yeah!" The waitress came up to us. She had a very formal suit on with a towel draped over her arm. This place is really expensive I can tell.

We received our appetizers and ate them one by one together. This was nice, a refresher to what happened yesterday. We finally finished after a bit and we ordered our food. I did end up getting spaghetti pasta so he did as well. We both got glasses of wine too.

"Mmm this shit is good," I say while wiping the sauce off of my lips. Wilbur was stuffing his mouth full of noodles. I giggled at him, he looked like a chipmunk. I took a large sip of my drink. I feel the need to consume as much alcohol as I can after the incident. Wilbur saw I was taking big gulps and decided to do the same. I saw the dedication in his eyes as he stared at me. I started taking bigger, longer sips and so did he. It quickly turned into a race to see who could finish first and I ended up winning.

"Suck it," I say and I slam my glass on the table. He finishes and smirks.

"Fine, round two?"

"Your on."

We ordered another glass, I won again. That glass turned into another glass, he won. Then that glass turned into another one which turned into another one. He was in the lead by one. I was definitely starting to feel the alcohol hit me but I could loose.

"Again!" I demand.

"As you wish."

We got atleast five more? I don't know I stopped counting. All I know is that I'm drunk and we are tied.

"I'm n-not stopping until I *hic* win." I glared at him. He smiled and then shrugged. I think the waitress got sick of us ordering so much wine so she just gave us the rest of the bottle. It was halfway gone meaning we got a lot more to use.