55

As we exit the vehicle Wilbur walks around the car and hold my hand in his. I smile brightly before we turn around to wait for the others to leave their vehicles. The gang spots us in the car park and some grin before walking our way. As Phil and the others catch up with us I look up at Will, he looks me in the eyes and pulls my hand up to his lips before giving the back of my hand a peck.

"Are we all ready?" Phil speaks up. I nod my head and spot a female standing next to Phil, she's so pretty. Phil smiles and bumps her shoulder playfully.

"Oh! Hi, I'm Kristen, nice to meet you!" The smile on her face grows bigger as she reaches out to shake my hand. I see the ring on her finger as I shake it. My eyes look up at Phil, then to look at Kristen and then at the ring. He nods his head with a proud smile. I giggle and stand back near Will again.

I take his hand in mine once again and drag him into the bowling alley.

"C'mon guys lets goo!" I yell behind me, jogging up to the door, Wilbur trailing behind me.

We enter the building and go straight to the counter, letting the children go first.

———

"NO TUBBO THOSE ARE MY SHOES," Tommy screams. Phil rushes to the counter and grabs the shoes before he pulls Tommy away from the group to sit at a table. I look behind me to see Tommy sitting down, slouched over, while Phil gives him a lecture. Wilbur then bends down and whispers to me,

"I'm going to go help with the child," I chuckle to myself and nod as he lets go of my hand and walks away. It was then my turn to step up to get my own bowling shoes. I look up to see Jared working behind the counter.

"Oh hey Jared how are you?" I say with a big smile.

"Oh my god y/n!" Jared wraps around the counter to give me a hug before going behind once again. "How are you doing gorgeous?"

"I'm doing wonderful! I'm here with a crowd today," I chuckle looking back at everyone gathered around Tommy and Phil.

"I see," looking back at Jared I continue to speak. "So how have you been? I'm a size seven." Jared nods and speaks while turning and bending down to find my shoe size.

"If i'm going to be honest, I've been missing you a lot recently, y/n. Ever since we ran into each other in the restaurant I think about you all the time," He stands up and turns around to give me the shoes. I'm shocked, literally electrocuted. I don't know what to say. Just then I feel hands snake around my waist and a chin on my head. Wilbur.

"Ready to go baby?" he says, glaring at Jared and then looking down on me. I look up with a smile and nod.

"Lane 5," Jared says quietly. Will kisses the top of my head before taking my hand and pulling me away.

Once we get to the bowling lane, I pull him into a deep embrace, "Thank you Wilbur, I didn't know what to do," he rubs my back in reassurance that I'm his, and I'm ok. The others catch up and start to put on their shoes, so I do the same. We sit at a big table that fits us all. Phil goes and orders a pizza when Wilbur and I type in everyone's names into the touchpad. We may have taken some funny pictures with the camera as well.

It was Wilbur's turn first. He took the ball and walked up to the lane. Lining up the ball he swiftly rolled the ball down the wood. He had knocked down eight pins, I jump up and down clapping my hands before he smiles and walks over to the ball that had just rolled up the tube. Round two, he rolls again, knocking down one more pin.

"Woww look at you go Mr. Man," I tease as he walks over to me. All he did in return was chuckle and shake his head. I'm next. I walk over to the bowling balls lined up and grab one that suits my strength. I walk up to the lane and copy off of Wilbur because I literally have no clue what I'm doing. I slowly roll the ball down the lane. It only knocks down two pins. I turn around and bow while hair flipping and strutting awkwardly back to the beginning position. Wilbur was just there laughing at me like an idiot while Viv was shouting "YOU SUCK!"

I grab the ball and roll it again, I got three more down. I'm pretty proud of myself not gunna lie.  I walk back to the table.

"Five pins? Psh that's nothing," Jack says.

"Sorry did you say something baldy?" I chuckle, that shuts him up. Viv bursts out laughing and pats his shaved head. Next it was Tommy's turn, then Toby, then Jack, then Kristen, Viv and finally Phil. After everyone had gone through their second turn the pizza was brought to our table. Wilbur and I each grab a slice. Just then the light turns off and cool colored lights come on

"Phil can you take a picture of Will and I?"

"Sure," Phil takes my phone. Wilbur and I wrap our arms around each other while taking a bite of our pizza. "Ok, gottem," Phil hands me back my phone and I untangle myself while Wilbur and I look at the pictures. We giggle. I look up at him.

"You have a little sauce on your lips," I chuckle.

"Wanna clean it up for me?" I smile and lean into him for a sloppy kiss, he wraps his arm around my neck. After a bit he pulls back and asks, "is it gone?" I grin and nod my head sitting correctly in my seat again. No one at the table noticed since they were to engaged in laughing at Toby for screaming "FUCK!" After getting gutter ball everytime.

———

Will, Viv, and I were all chilling in my room after a long day. Viv was playing Valorent at my computer while I was snuggled into Wilbur, laying my head on his chest scrolling through social media. All was fine until I see what's #1 trending.

#1 Trending, Y/NxWilburSoot

Fans are shocked to see that streamers Wilbur Soot and Y/N_ have been seen making out at a bowling alley in Brighton, UK

User 1
Theres no way that's Wilbur and Y/n

User 2
She's just using him for money, it's so sad he's falling for it

User 3
Aww they're so cute. I ship it, I hope they have a very happy relationship.

I look up at Wilbur with the most 'we're fucked' face, to see the same face staring back at me.