12

Niki only intended to spend the day with Wilbur but we spent it all hanging out the three of us. I wanted her to stay because we have gotten to be pretty good friends so I invited her to stay with me for a couple more days. Wilbur seemed fine with it too. While she was gone at her flat packing up her stuff Will and I were just chilling in the grass. It was a hot day outside and we wanted to make the most of it.

"Hot day innit," he's still looking up at the clouds.

"Yeah it's pretty warm huh," I look at him, he looks amazing in the sunlight.

"Yoo we should go to the beach! I'm sure Niki would love to go too," I said as I sat up.

"I mean yeah that's a good idea. Lets do it." He said as he looked at me. He closed his eyes soaking in all the warmth he could.

A while after cloud watching Niki pulled up in her white car. She awe'd us as she walked towards us. I sat up and rolled my eyes with a smile on my face. We hugged and I told her the beach plan.

"Oh that sounds so fun! I don't have a bathing suit though," she frowned.

"We have similar body types, I'm sure I have something for you!" I smiled.

"Great! Thank you Y/n!" She headed towards my flat and walked in. Wilbur looked over to me.

"Go ahead, get ready I'll come over when I'm done." He said.

I smiled and went after Niki, running up the stairs to my room. I laid out three bathing suits for Niki to choose from.

"I like the blue one!" She said as she picked it up and held it to her body. She looked amazing and she wasn't even wearing it. I picked out a black bikini with different tropical flowers on it

When I finished getting dressed. I was grabbing towels, sunblock, and my sunnies when Niki came out of my bathroom and did a twirl. She had her makeup done all nice, sunnies on her head, wearing flip flops, and holding a towel.

"Oh my god you look so good. No way it's possible to look that stunning." I bent down and had my hands on my knees dramatically gasping for air.

"Ah no!" She runs over to me and giggles.

Just then I heard the door open meaning Will was making his way inside. We ran downstairs to greet him and to make lunch for later. I packed a couple sandwiches for us three while the other two were sat at the table talking.

"Alright I'm all ready, you guys ready to go?" I turn around to look at them holding all my stuff.

They both shouted yes at the same time and we all laughed. I grabbed my keys and offered to drive.

"No I'll drive there," (ik Wilbur dosnt drive irl but but for this story he does) Wilbur stood up. And walked up to me. Looking down to even see my face.

"Ok mister man," I smirked and pushed him away. I tapped him and yelled TAG. I ran out the door and dragged Niki along. We were both laughing as we were getting chased around the yard. He tagged Niki and ran behind me, using me as a shield.

"WILBUR WHAT ARE YOU DOING AHHH," I screamed, Niki almost got me but I dived and tripped over Wills foot. He also fell to the ground next to me and we were all laughing from our idiotic moves.

"Ok are we going now?" I say still laughing. Niki lended me a hand to help me up. Wilbur gasped and put his hand on his chest to look offended. I smirked and helped him up.

"Cmonn I'll race you." I said with confidence.

"It's on,"

"3, 2, 1, GO," Niki counted off and we had a proper race from across my yard, through the street, through his yard, and into his driveway, and touching his car. He won of course. But I blamed my loss on my short legs.

I got shotgun and the whole way there he wouldn't let me forget that he won our race. It was for only ten minutes but it was still annoying.

We arrived and grabbed our stuff out of the back of the car. We ran down towards the beach. There weren't many people there surprisingly. Niki and I were running side by side down the long bank of sand. The hotness of the sand burning the bottom of my feet. Sand flowing inbetween my toes as I run. The warmth of the sun. The happiness I get from looking at the two of my closest friends. Is this what it's like in the books? No it's definitely better than this. Even though this is pretty awesome. I couldn't ask for anything more than this moment.

We laid our towels down. Wilburs was on the right, Nikis was in the middle, and I was on the left. We set out stuff down and I ran into the water. With Wilbur following close behind. Niki got all our stuff organized and also ran in. By then Wilbur and I were deep in the water. I tried dunking Wilbur from jumping onto his shoulders but he just threw me off. I tried getting back at him but then he carried me to a shallower bit of the water and threw me through the air. I landed on my back, a large stinging sensation expanded when my back hit the water. It took me a bit to go back above water. Niki got worried and dived after me pulling me up.

"Oh my god Y/n are you ok?" Niki was looking all over my body to make sure I didn't get hurt.

"Yes, I'm ok. My back just stings." I glared a Wilbur trying to be as serious as I could but I just bursted out laughing a couple seconds after he made eye contact with me.

We decided to play chicken but Niki and I would team up against tall boi. Nikis height plus my height makes us a little taller than Wilbur so we might have a chance. Niki held me up so then Wilbur and I would fight. He almost threw me off when I fell ontop of him and I knocked him down. Both of us sinking, he grabbed me from underwater and lifted me up since I was shorter than him. Shortly after I rose to the surface his head popped up.

"Hey girl, I just drowned," he said with a smirk.

"IM SORRYYY," I said with puppy eyes not meaning to hurt him. I jumped into his arms to hug him. Even without a shirt on and in cold water his was still warm. I looked up and he pushed me under the water. Niki grabbed me and I swam away. Niki and Wilbur then started throwing each other around.

I lifted my head above water and turned around to watch them from the distance, the biggest smile I've had in years grew on my face. God life is amazing...