48

Wilbur Pov:

She looks up with fear and regret in her eyes. My hands turn into fists, I hold back all feelings that may try to show themselves. I walk causally to the mens room and lean onto the sink in front of me. My arms have quite a long length away from each other. I look myself in the eyes, they're welling up with tears.

Stop it, you're being so fucking pathetic. She's just some idiot girl you live next to.

I take a deep breath when I hear footsteps behind me. I look back up in the mirror to see Kai standing behind me. She has a very hidden smug look on their face, trying to cover it up by looking regretful.

"Wilbur, what's wrong?" my anger overcomes me and I spin around.

"What the fuck do you mean "what's wrong" you were fucking around with y/n!"

"That's not the worst we've done Wilbur. You should settle down, I can go get you some water," her frown turned into a smirk.

"What.. what's the worst you two have done? You guys don't know each other. At all."

"Well actually I came over to her place one day and she was all over me, sloppy kisses everywhere. Wanted to explore me deeper but I told her no, and that she needs to stay loyal to you. Even though you guys aren't together obviously. Then the night of your gig she took me to her car and asked for sex again. I of course told her no again and she flipped it on me!" I stare blankly at the wall behind them. This doesn't seem real. She wouldn't do that. Right?

I walk quickly out of the bathroom to be greeted by y/n, I grab her hand and walk out of the restaurant.

"My shift is done, call Lilith," she yells out to one of the girls there. We hop into the car and I drive silently.

"Wilbur," her voice cracks. I don't look at her. Only at the road. "Please, talk to me," my eyes fill up with tears again but it drains not long after. She realizes I don't want to speak and she puts her hand on my leg wiping her tears.

We arrive at our destination, the beach. I get out and come around the car to open her door. I take her by the wrist and I drag her down by the pier. My hand lets go of hers when I reach the end of the wooden deck. I look over the rail into the water, staring. And so she does as well. After a bit she breaks the silence.

"It's not true, what Kai said. I heard. And she's lying," I was shocked to hear that, I turned my head towards her slightly, eager to hear what she has to say next. But nothing comes out. She's now the one staring deeply into the soul of the dark blue water. We don't talk for a long while again. It's not an awkward silence, it's comforting.

"I know," I say. "I saw you two the night of my gig. I went to grab a drink at the bar and saw her trying to get you to do shit you didn't want to..." she finally looks over at me in slight shock. Her eyes become glossy again.

"I'm sorry," she whispers. I stand straight up and pull her into a warm embrace. What we both need night now, not from anyone but each other. I pull away and tip her chin up to look at me. I press my lips against hers softly, meanwhile holding her waist with my open hand. And she kisses back. She wraps her arms around my neck.

Steadily she removes her lips from mine and looks me in the eyes. A smile appeared from behind her delicious lips making me smile aswell.

————

"Your Name, lets watch Your Name," I say while pulling the bag of popcorn from the microwave. Y/n holds two cups of tea in her hands and rolls her eyes with a smile. I pour the popcorn into a bowl and follow her up the stairs.  We make it up to her room and she sets the hot liquid on the side table. I jump onto her bed and get comfortable. Shortly after she joins me and snuggles up to my body.

"You're so warm and cozy," she looks up at me and smiles. God she's so beautiful.

"And you're so lucky to have me," I historically laugh while her jaw drops to the ground and playfully punches me.

————

My eyes gradually open. And I look around. Y/n slightly moves and I realize that we fell asleep watching a film. The time reads 10:00am.

"Oh shit y/n wake up you're late for work," I nudge her a bit to wake her up. All I get in response is a groan. "We fell asleep cmon you have to wake up."

"Mmhumm," she mumbles.

"Darling I can't hear you when you're talking into my chest," she lifts her head and looks me dead in the eyes.

"I don't have work today," she seems like a demon right now. But a stunning one.

"Fuck I'm sorry go back to sleep," but instead she gets off of me and walks to her bathroom. I frown at her disappearance.

"No it's fine I have to stream soon anyway," she calls out.

"Would you like me to go home? Because I really don't wanna go."

"I don't care do whatever just don't be stupid."

———-

"Hi chattt! How are we all doing today? Good good, we're going to continue our hardcore world we started, sound ok?" The chat started going nuts when seeing Wilbur in the backround. "Guys I'm confused. Wilbur is always over. Why are you all freaking out?" They started spamming 'Tommy' what did that little shit do this time.

I clicked on his YouTube after going on his other socials and finding nothing. He posted a video. I click on it and it's just the vlog we filmed a few days ago. "Guys I don't see anything wrong with-," Tommy. Filmed. Me. And. Wilbur. Alone. Together.