50

"What if we go on a walk, yeah?" Wilbur suggests. I smile and take his hand. We run down the stairs of my house. I quickly grab my keys on the counter next to the door and we bolt out of there. He holds open the driver's door like a gentleman while I get in. He sits in the passenger and we make our way to the park. This will be nice, no drama, no worries, just us. He grabs the aux cord and plays "Your Song by Amaia y Alfred" the English version. I smile a huge smile to myself as I continue to stare at the road ahead of me. He sets his hand on my knee and slightly rubs his thumb on my skin. His warmth made me shiver. This boy is making me fall harder for him everyday.

We arrived at the park and Will didn't let me get out of the car until he opened the door for me. I giggle at his antics. He holds his hand out for me to take and so I do. He pulls me out of the car and we walk out of the car park and into the park.

I take his hand in mine and I look up to his cute face, he's smiling. I smile too and look away. I then see a pond with ducks in it. I point towards it.

"Wilbur look!" I say quietly so they don't fly away. He sees it and pulls me over there. We are now leaning on the railing watching the beautiful creatures do their thing. Just then we hear a "WILBUR!" we turn around to see a fan of Wilbur's standing behind us. She's small, probably like 14?

"Oh my god you're with y/n?? Oh my god I'm such a huge fan of you guys can I please get a picture?" Wilbur awkwardly smiles and nods his head. This is my second encounter with a fan, and the first one wasn't the greatest. So I'm pretty nervous. "Hi oh my god it's so nice to meet you, we would love to take a picture with you." They jump up and down excitedly and pull out their phone from their pocket. We first take a selfie, then they take one with Wilbur, and then one with all of us. They then go on their phone in silence for a while, Wilbur and I stand there awkwardly. We look at each other, give a look and then look back at her.

After a few minutes she looks up and looks around our area. Just then groups of people come running for us at the same time. Within seconds we were surrounded with people everywhere. Trying to take pictures of us together and asking us questions.

"ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER?"
"WHY WHERE YOU EMBARRESED TO BE WITH WILBUR Y/N?"
"KISS!"
"WILBUR DOESNT DESERVE TO BE WITH SOMEONE LIKE Y/N"

I start hyperventilating, to many people, to many questions. Wilbur is tryin got get rid of them but I cant focus. The world is spinning, its blurry, it's almost like everything was in slow motion. Wilbur noticed my condition but didn't do anything. He didn't want me to feel uncomfortable in front of these people.

I look down at his hand then back at his eyes. He follows me and slightly nods his head. I do too.

On three I grab his hand in mine and we push our way out of the crowd. There's a lot more people than I thought.

————

We enter his house and I take a deep breath of relief. His dark grey jumper wraps around me. He pulled me into a deep, warm embrace. Today was a day...