30

"Don't you think your good now? You literally know almost of the lyrics. By most I mean you forget like 5 words in a few songs."

"No Viv, it's not good enough I need to know all the words."

"Alright then. Hop up here so I can do your makeup," Viv patted the bathroom counter. They're really good at makeup. Good as in Niki good. "We have three hours until we need to be there so we need to hurry." I swiftly jump up.

"Then get going! Make sure to make it a natural look." They quickly grab the eyeshadow pallet and began to make my face extra attractive. They followed the eyeshadow with eyeliner and brows. Of course eyelashes as well. After more of Wilbur music and makeup later they were done. I looked lovely. Next is the outfit.

"Stay here and admire yourself while I grab a few outfits for you to chose from," I nod. This just gives me more time to listen to his music and to admire myself in the mirror. "Y/NNN!" Viv calls out to me. I follow their voice. Viv was standing in front of my bed looking at three outfits in front of them. "What do you think of these?" She knows my style way to good.

"They're so cute! It's going to be so hard to choose."

"I like this one," they point to the middle outfit.

"Viv! I'm going to a gig in a pub that is way to sexy. This is Wilbur we are talking about."

"Exactly, you need to show yourself off and get that boy to kiss you!"

"Viv, no. I can't kiss him and then not see him for a month. That'll be like a one night stand, I can't do that."

"Ugh fine. How about this one."

"Umm that one looks to tight. I wanna be atleast a little comfortable."

"Oh my god Y/n you can't be so picky!"

"How about this one? I like this one!" I say trying to ignore what they said.

"Oo what if I get some fishnets and black boots with it? Be right back," I roll my eyes as they rush into the closet. "Ok here. Go try this on,"they throw the extra stuff into my arms and I race into the bathroom to change."

(This is what the outfit looks like

(This is what the outfit looks like. You can change it if you don't like it)

It looked astonishing on me. I love it a lot. I feel like a bad bitch ready to conquer the world. I come strutting out of the washroom like an elegant peacock. One foot in front of the other while my hips sway side to side.

"Ooo dang girll."

As I stride up to Viv I dropped down to the floor like I was impressing someone at a club. Pushing my ass out to make it look bigger.

"DAMNNN!"

I walk back like a model before turning around and giggling like crazy. Viv joins me in laugher and hugs me. After a bit we start to calm down.