47

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. I groan and roll over to reach for my phone on the bedside table. I turn off my alarm and flop my head back down on my pillow. It's 5:30am and I have to be to work in an hour. Ugh.

I throw on some cute clothes and do my normal hygiene stuff, throw my hair up in a messy bun. I rush down the stairs, grab my coffee and head out the door.

I make it to the restaurant and walk in. It never fails to impress me everytime. I walk up to the desk.

"Hello, this is my first day here. I applied to be a waitress," the lady nodded her head while looking at a sheet of paper.

"You're y/n right?"

"Yes that's me."

"Right this way," she leads me behind the desk and into the back where four other people where. "These are our waiters, everyone we have a newbie come in today! Please introduce yourselves!" A very light skinned with bright orange hair came up to me first. She bows before starting saying anything.

"My name is Sunday! Nice to meet you!"

"Oh um my name is y/n, you're very gorgeous by the way," she blushes and thanks me before going back to what she was doing.

"Reilly is my name I hope you have a great first day," she has beautiful brown hair that goes down to her lower back.

"Why thank you!" I respond.

"Jade, introduce yourself," a purple haired girl turns around and rolls her eyes. Not moving from her spot she says,

"I'm jade."

"Hello Jade I love your hair," she scoffs and turns back around.

The next one had blue hair. She started talking while finishing what she was doing.

"Hey I'm," she turned around to look at me and I completely froze.

"Kai?" I say.

"Oh my god you remembered! Hello darling," she came over to me and held me waist and whispered in my ear, "I missed you." I pushed them off and stood a couple steps back. The counter lady realized I was uncomfortable.

"Alright ladies get back to work I'm going to show y/n around," I walk out of the room. She follows and doesn't ask what any questions, I appreciate that.

"Sorry ma'am I didn't catch your name," I ask.

"Oh I'm Lilith."

"Hello Lilith. Pretty name," she smiles and thanks me.

She shows me around and makes me follow her when taking orders and Sunday works at the counter. I take the notes while Lilith takes the orders. Then she shows me to the back and has me bring the food to the right table.

After two hours of doing the same thing she leaves me to do it by myself since her shift is over. It's pretty easy not going to lie. It gets kind of stressful though. I pull through.

"I WANT YOUR MANAGER!"

"Ma'am I told you our manager is not here right now. Her shift has been done for two hours already," I sigh. This karen bitch won't leave me alone about her food.

"IVE BEEN WAITING HERE FOR FIFTEEN MINUTES!!"

"Ma'am I said that this restaurant is very busy right now," just then Kai came over behind me and held my waist.

"Is there a problem here?" I was so angry I didn't even care they were holding me.

"YES THIS YOUNG LADY NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO DO HER JOB!"

"Well today is her first day and I think she's doing great."

"WHATEVER IM OUT OF HERE!" She and her husband left the restaurant while a new customer came in and went to the counter.

I turned around to look at Kai. She's a bit taller than me. They pull me closer by my waist so our foreheads are touching.

"Oh how long I waited to hold you again-."

"Y/n?" I turn around to see a tall brown haired figure standing there. He looks heated.

"Wilbur?"

A/n: so sorry I haven't posted in awhile. School is kicking my ass and I've just been overall busy. My friend made an SBI fanfic. It's called BeeBoy by Urbluefriend. Please do read. It's so amazing, go show her some love:)