17

I was reading in my window enjoying the peace and quiet that I haven't gotten in awhile. The girls and Viv went home earlier today so now I finally get time for myself. Don't get me wrong I love them but I enjoy my alone time as well.

I smile big and put down my book as I bury my face I'm my arm. My stomach filled up with butterflies and I blushed a bright red. The romance in this book is beyond amazing. I looked out the window to cool down from the spicy text. I peeped my eyes into Wilburs room. He looked like he was streaming so I decided to get on my pc and also start streaming.

"Helloooo!" I wave at my camera taking a sip of my water and waiting for people to start rolling in. I figured there weren't going to be many people here since Will was streaming but it didn't matter he deserves them and I'm just here for a good time.

"I think today is going to be a just chatting stream, chill and relaxed. Maybe I'll answer your questions of advise," I smiled.

After a bit of time went on I'd already been streaming for thirty minutes. I've answered so many peoples questions asking me for help. I felt good knowing I'm helping people out who need it the most. I saw that Wilbur was in a vc by himself so I figured I would join it soon to scare him than leave. I don't wanna bug him and his stream.

"Hey guys should we go scare Wilbur Soot? The big man himself?" I said in in a funny accent and with a mischievous smile. The chat flooded with yes's asking me to do it.

"Alright but if I get in trouble this is your guy's fault." I joined the vc without him noticing. It sounds like he was doing a just chatting stream himself or something. He then slammed the desk and screamed "NO!" that made me jump a bit. I don't know what he's doing but it sure was weird.

"WILBUR SOOT!" I screamed. I couldn't see him but a loud banging and a scream. I got worried so I jumped up from my chair and ran to the window. We was laying on his back, in his chair, on the floor. I scared him enough to tip over. I laughed and walked back over to my chair. I muted my mic.

"GUYS I JUST LOOKED OUT MY WINDOW AND HE FELL OVER!" I started laughing for minutes at a time. I felt like I was growing abs just by laughing at how funny this was.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" I heard Will yell.

"It's Y/n calm down. I'm sorry you fell I didn't know I would scare you that bad. It was hella funny tho."

"Haha very funny Y/n"

"Alright I'll go now. Bye Wilburs chattttt!" I left after Wilbur said bye to me. A bit after talking to my chat about what happen I got a raid from Wilbur Soot.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for the raid Wilbur!! Wow look at all of you! Hiii!!Welcome!! We are doing a chill advise stream. You ask me questions about your life and I'll give you advise for it!" I smile at everyone saying hi to each other. Wilburs chat gets along very well with mine which made me happy. I dropped my little fidget toy under my desk so I bent down to grab it. 

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Wilbur joined my vc and screamed. I jumped and slammed my head from under my desk.

"FUCKKK!" I yelled as I lifted up my head holding it with my hand. Will started laughing at me.

"Fuck off Will." I said rubbing my head. I didn't want him to leave though. I love his voice. He laughed again.

"Your welcome for the raid by the way. You upped in viewers." I could hear the smile on his face. "Right well I'm off. Have a good rest of your stream Y/n."

"Ok thank you for coming on Will talk to you later."

"Byeeeeeeooooo-" when he left it cut him off. He does that every time he leaves a call, it actually sounds really funny from the other end. It's like a signature thing that he does and I love it.

"Alright chat imma head out thank you for watchinggg!" I played with my fingers for a minute waiting for chat to say bye and I ended. I got out of my chair and sat in my window. I picked up my book and started reading for a bit. After ten minutes my phone buzzed, I picked it up and read the text.

  Wilbur <3

Hey wanna go to the beach?

Yeah ofc, isn't it getting dark soon though?

Sunset
Ok fine. Omw over lemme grab my stuff

I grab my bathing suit and sunnies along with a towel. I slip on my flip flops and went over to Wilburs house. I still haven't seen what they did with the place, excited to see it. I knock at the door and Wilburs housemate, David answers the door.

"Oh I suppose your looking for Will?" I nod my head yes and he steps out of the way so that I can walk in. He shows me around the house and it's very nice, but dirty. I guess what's what happens when a bunch of boys live in the same house. He shows me Wilburs room but no one is in it so I set my stuff down and laid on his bed waited for him to come back.

He walked through the door with his hair dripping with water and his shirt off. A towel rapped around his waist and in his arms were a beach towel and his swim shorts. He must have gotten out of the bower. I tilted my phone down to greet him not knowing he didn't have clothes on. My eyes widened and I flipped around, my face buried in his pillows. It smelled like him, I felt very secure.

"Oh Jesus Y/n I didn't know you would be let in! Don't look I'll change real fast."

"Wasn't planning on it." I call back.

"Alright your good." I didn't want to turn around. His bed was really comfortable. With the warmth and smell that I was experiencing, it reminded me of his hugs. I never want to move. I turned around to look at his outfit. It was cute, a gray sweater with a white collar sticking out surrounding his neck with his black swim shorts on.

"You look good." I smiled and hugged him. "I missed you." I looked up to see his pretty face, my arms still around him.

"Your so short," he said with a giggle. I lightly punched his stomach and rolled my eyes. He walked over to his guitar and swung the strap around his shoulder. "You ready?"

"Uh yeah let's go tall boy." I patted his chest and walked through the door and went down the stairs. I passed David that was in the living room.

"We're on our way now. Thank you for showing me around." I smiled and hugged him. He said goodbye back, I turned around to see Will coming down the stairs. I stood by his side and we made our way into the fresh, brisk air. I took a deep breath taking in as much oxygen as I could.

"Would you like to walk or drive? Walking would take ten minutes and driving would take five minutes." He stopped me by putting his arm in front of my chest.

"Let's walk, more of an adventure," I grinned at him....