44

After our food I offered to pay since everyone has been so nice to me. Well Tommy hasn't but he's a child that forgot to bring money along. But Will kept insisting, along with Phil. Tommy being Tommy wanted to pitch in so we were all arguing at this point.

"OKOKOK EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Tommy yells and everyone falls silent. "I should pick who pays since I'm me and I'm awesome," we all roll our eyes and I speak up.

"Ok Phil what about we split it."

"What the fuck! What about me?" Wilbur says with a confused smile. I place my hand on his thigh that's under the table.

"You've done so much for us today. I met awesome people, by people I mean Phil-," I of course get cut off by a Tommy scream. "And I've had so much fun already. Please just let us pay to repay you," he has a slightly smug face, but doesn't look convinced. I place my other hand on his and hold it.

"OOOOOO," Tommy shouts.

"TOMMY SHUT UP!" I turn back to Wilbur. "Pleaseeee," I give him a soft tender smile. "I'll make you another piiiiiie."

"Ok fine go pay."

"Thanks mate," Phil says as he leaves his chair. I follow him. Wilbur looks around and gets up as well. He doesn't trust that Jared guy.

I come back to the table after giving my half. Phil, Will, and the host were all talking.

"Y/n," Tommy whispers to me.

"Wow you can actually whisper?"

"Not now, Will left his wallet on the table, it has his office key in it. Lets go."

"Oh my god yes," we sneakily leave the restaurant and start our adventure to Wilburs office.

"Well it's a good thing that Will didn't have to pay," I chuckle.

"What's it like being old?"

"YOU LITTLE BITCH," I yell as I start chasing after the child. He screaming no over and over again, laugher cutting in at times.

————

"Woahh, this place is a lot smaller than I imagined," I speak out.

"Mmmm lets see if I remember his password."

"Oh my god Tommy you're not going on his pc-,"

"IM IN!" I roll my eyes and chuckle as I walk over to Tommy.

"IM THE DIRTY CRIME BOI!" He shouts. I look on the monitor and he's streaming. Wilbur isn't going to like this. So all I can do is laugh and join in on the stream.

The chat was going crazy, I couldn't read anything anyone was saying. There were so many people watching.

It was about ten minutes before Wilbur came in.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

"I HAVE THE VLOG GUN BITCH!" Tommy screams before shooting Will. I ran towards Wilbur and jumped on him. My arms were wrapped around his neck and my legs around his torso. He then caught me and held me up by my thighs. We were all laughing uncontrollably.

After a bit of fighting Will began an apology stream while cleaning the mess we made. Tommy pulls me outside of the room for a second.

"Damn he really does like you doesn't he," I furrow my eyebrows.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"The way he looks at you. It's like he's looking at a puppy, a baby even. I may be only 17 but I know when someone is falling. Don't mention this to him. He'll break TOS on my next stream," he says the last bit with a shaky voice. I slightly smile. Not only at the joke Tommy spit but the fact that he can even see that Will is falling for me.

And I'm obviously falling for him...

A/n!

I'm so sorry this took so long to get out and that it's short. School started and it's kicking my ass. Once I get used to the schedule and not want to sleep every five seconds I'll release more chapters. They will most likely come out on weekends:). Anyways have a good day/night and take care of yourself. Your loved<3