you make everything alright (requested)

"Well," Ariana sighed as she stared out the window, listening to the screams of the photographers and fans that waited for the both of you to step out of the car. "Another awards show, another red carpet."

You reached over and took her hand into yours. Brushing your thumbs along her knuckles, you sent her a sweet smile as your eyes locked. You know she doesn't like red carpets.

You don't blame her at all, you dislike them, too. You don't go nearly as often as she does, only when you get the opportunity to tag along with her, like tonight.

But you understand completely why she doesn't like them. The bright lights of the flashing cameras, the loud screams, the constant fake smile almost everyone puts on to please the waiting photographers; it can all be so overwhelming.

"Hey," you whispered softly as you gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. "I'm here with you. I know you don't like this stuff, but remember that you've got me there with you. You're not alone through it tonight."

She nodded and took a deep breath as the car door was opened and the screams started.

She straightened out her dress, brushing her shaking hands along it as she was guided to the red carpet.

You followed, keeping a little distance to let her have some time to shine like she deserves but close enough to where she feels comforted.

It didn't take long for you to sense her growing nerves. It was right away that she was becoming anxious, already overwhelmed, and despising this aspect of her life.

You reached for her hand and she quickly took it. You could feel it shaking in yours, watched as she flashed a forced and small smile.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?" You asked, lips right in her ear. She smiled brightly, this one much more genuine than the others before.

"So beautiful, Ari. I really am the luckiest girl in the world to call you mine. Everyone in there is gonna envy me tonight. You look so pretty, so elegant, absolutely exquisite."

Your words only made her smile grow, even caused a couple of giggles to fall from her lips.

"Stop it," she giggled, but you could tell that she only wanted you to continue.

You moved your arm around her waist and brushed your hand along her hip as you continued to whisper flirty things in her ear. You could hear the cameras clicking and could see the bright lights as every photo was snapped.

"I love you so much, you know that? Love that pretty smile, the stars in your eyes. You're just wonderful, Ari. So in love with you."

She cuddled up close to you, her smile bigger and brighter than ever as you continued until you were guided away from the red carpet and inside the venue.

She breathed out a sigh of relief and, every time she looked at you, she felt her heart swell with love. You'd helped her through those hard moments. She usually dreads them and struggles to get through them.

She usually forces her smile and forces to keep it on her face. But you made her so happy, genuinely. It wasn't fake and it didn't fall the entirety of you being there by her side.

She took you aside, walking past all the celebrities gathering up and walking to their seats, sending smiles as she led you to an empty part of the otherwise crowded room.

You didn't even have the chance to ask her what she was up to before she pushed her lips onto yours and pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

"I'm in love with you too, y/n." She whispered against your lips before pulling away to kiss along your neck lovingly. "Thank you for what you did for me out there. I hate having to do those, but you made it easy. You made it better like you always do. I love you so much for always loving me and being here for me when I need you most."

You kissed her cheek and pulled her hand into yours with another squeeze.

"There's nothing in this world that I wouldn't do for you. I'm proud of you, Ari. Now, let's have a good night together. You're gonna shine so brightly tonight and I can't wait to witness every second of it." You smiled and kept her hand tightly in yours as you walked through the crowd and to your seats, excited for the night ahead that was surely full of big wins and big moments for your beautiful girl.

Ariana Grande Imagines - Book Two (gxg)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara