moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

"Are you okay?" You asked Ariana as you laid down beside her in bed, your fingers still wrapped around hers.

She just arrived home and you rushed down the stairs once you heard the front door close. She didn't seem to be feeling the best, looking as though she'd had one of those days where time just drags by and she just wanted to get home to you.

So you took her by the hand and led her up the stairs, trying to think of ways you can brighten up her day and change her mood, replacing that frown with a sweet smile.

"I'm alright." She said as she opened her eyes.

They sparkled slightly when she saw you were already staring at her, your eyes locking with her brown ones right away.

"Are you sure? Because I know a way that I can cheer you up if you're feeling down."

"Yeah?" She giggled as you moved to hover over her. "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt if you'd like to show me what that is."

You just smirked at her and started to kiss her neck.

Instantly, she felt her heart flutter. Your lips are so soft and she can never get enough of your kisses, especially the ones you lay on her skin.

She happily pulled you closer, causing you to lay on her instead of hovering over her. She wrapped her arms around you and hummed contentedly as you showered her with kisses, causing all the things in her mind that were bringing her down to fade away.

She felt a rush of love coming over her and the smile on her face was big and bright.

You started to kiss your way to her ear. She didn't think much of it. You still left little love bites behind and your lips continued to brush along her skin. You still made her heart flutter, so she had no reason to question if you were up to anything else.

You tugged at the lobe of her ear with your teeth and she gasped in shock, loving the rush that followed.

She didn't think it could get any better, but she was wrong.

"Ariana!" You moaned and she threw her head back, the same sound falling from her lips out of desire.

She opened her eyes when you pulled away. They were wide but full of awe and since you loved her reaction the first time around, you decided to do it again, this time in her other ear.

"Ari!"

Her eyes rolled back, her breath hitched, her grip on you tightened as she brushed her nails along your thighs, feeling euphoric like she's never felt before.

"You like that, huh?" You smirked and she nodded as she opened her eyes. "I was right? It helped to cheer you up?"

"You know it did, baby girl," she said breathlessly as she rolled you onto your back. "But, I'm still not feeling all that great. I could use a little more cheering up if you'd like to do it again."

A smile tugged at your lips.

She was obviously feeling much better.

But that was awfully adorable and you couldn't refuse.

"Ari!" You moaned again and she dropped her head on your shoulder with a blissful hum, mumbling against your skin for you to do it again.

And you happily did.

Again. 

And again.

Until she was looking at you with bright eyes and kissing the corners of your lips, telling you that you were just too cute.

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah." She smiled as she brushed her thumb along your lower lip.

"Sure you're feeling completely better? I could do it again."

She smirked, her eyes full of desire.

"Yes, please, baby," she sighed, wanting for you to continue for as long as you could.