I'd love to see me from your point of view (requested)

Ariana leaned against the bathroom door, watching you as you let yet another one of your beautiful dresses fall off of your body and onto the floor at your feet.

You were gazing at your reflection before lowering your head in shame, almost as if you couldn't bear to look at it any longer.

You're supposed to be going to an awards show with Ariana tomorrow but you're having second thoughts.

Because you wanted to go through all of your options of what you could wear, only to find that you didn't feel comfortable or good about yourself in any of the outfits you've tried on.

"Find anything yet?" She asked and you shook your head, still refusing to look up at your reflection.

"I loved the last one you had on. I thought you did too? You told me just earlier that you loved that dress." She said as she walked up behind her, her hand falling onto the small of your back.

"Yeah, well, not anymore."

She sighed and watched you pull your shirt back on before you gathered your outfits and took them all back out of the bathroom.

She followed you into the bedroom and watched you toss them onto the closet floor before you sat on the bed, a sad sigh falling from your lips.

"I don't think I can go to the show with you tomorrow, Ari."

She frowned before putting her hand on your thigh.

"Why, darling?"

"Because I can't find anything good to wear."

"Baby, you have so many options to choose from." She teasingly reminded you with a bright smile. "But, if you don't want to wear any of that, I can always take you out and we can find you a suit or something if you're more comfortable with that instead of a dress."

"It's not that." You said before exhaling heavily. "I don't feel good enough in anything I wear. I look at my body, at my reflection, and I don't like what I see."

She bit her lip to keep herself together, even though she couldn't deny that tears were filling her eyes over your confession.

"I do." She whispered softly and you scoffed, making her eyebrows furrow.

"You're just saying that because you're my girlfriend."

"No, y/n. I'm not. I'm saying it because I mean it."

You sniffled as you looked at her, finding her eyes sparkling bright as she stared at you.

"You might not see it. But I do. You're beautiful, baby."

"What makes me so beautiful?"

"Every single thing about you." She said as she brushed a lock of hair behind your ear. "You are breathtaking in every single way. I can't ever take my eyes off of you. Whether you're in a dress or in your sweats, whether you've got your makeup on or not. You're perfect just the way you are."

"I don't feel like it. I don't feel confident about my body sometimes. I just feel..."

"Insecure?" She finished for you and you nodded, your lip trembling as you opened up to her.

"Everyone feels that way from time to time. I feel that way sometimes. But I know for a fact that you don't ever look at me differently when I feel bad about myself. You still look at me with that look of love in your eyes. And, darling, I do the same with you. You make my heart race every time I look at you. You take my breath away. You make me feel like I am the luckiest woman in the world to get to love you."

Her heartwarming words made you tear up a little more.

"I know sometimes it can be hard to see, but I'm always here to remind you how beautiful you are."

"I'd love to see me from your point of view."

"I'd love that too." She said as she took your hand and brushed her thumb across your knuckles.

"Maybe one day you'll be able to love yourself the way I love you. But, until then, I'm here to remind you every chance I get that I can't ever get enough of you. You will always be the most beautiful woman in the world in my eyes, no matter what happens. Nothing can ever change that."

You put your forehead on hers and chuckled tearfully.

"You always make me feel better."

"Good. That's what I'm here for." She smiled and kissed your cheek. "If you don't want to go tomorrow, you don't have to."

"I want to. But can we not talk or worry about that right now? Can we just cuddle for a little while? I really want that right now."

"Happily, sweet girl." She grinned and laid down, pulling you into her arms.

You put your head on her chest and listened to her heartbeat as she intertwined her fingers with yours and kissed the crown of your head a few times, making sure you know just how beautiful and loved you are, and how that'll never change.